版主:阿飛的劍
萬維讀者網 > 茗香茶語 > 帖子
【RRN】版主Baxter答讀者問-摘錄
送交者: gugeren 2021年10月15日08:52:08 於 [茗香茶語] 發送悄悄話

【RRN】版主Michael Baxter答讀者問-摘錄

https://realrawnews.com/2021/10/military-convicts-andrew-cuomo/#comment-109138

==

【讀者】Jeff Reply to Michael Baxter:

Are you personally attending the tribunals?

Michael Baxter【Author】Reply to Jeff:
I have an implicit trust in the persons who provided the information.

---

【中文譯文】

【讀者】Jeff 回復 Michael Baxter:
你親身參加軍事法庭嗎?

Michael Baxter【作者】回復 Jeff:
我對提供信息的人有一種隱含的信任。

====

【讀者】Delta:
I don’t understand something. How did all those people die that way without their families pitching a fit? Not one family member without claimed the body or even report them even missing? Were talking tens of thousands of people with families! I’m sorry, the Cuomo brothers don’t have that much power to keep that many quiet.

Michael Baxter【Author】Reply to Delta:
Families were separated from alleged Covid-19 patients. They were simply told the unfortunate person had Covid-19, and died. Don’t you remember all the sad images of family members staring through plate glass windows into nursing home and hospital room windows, led to believe they couldn’t see their loved ones because of the risk of catching and spreading Covid-19.

--

【中文譯文】

【讀者】Delta:

我不明白,所有這些人是如何就這樣死去而家人卻不悲痛?沒有一個家庭成員認領屍體,甚至報告他們失蹤?這是數以萬計的家庭!對不起,庫莫兄弟沒有那麼大的權力讓那麼多人保持沉默。

Michael Baxter【作者】回復Delta:
家人與這些所謂的 Covid-19 患者分開。他們只是被告知這個不幸的人患有 Covid-19,然後就死了。你是否記得家人透過平板玻璃凝視療養院和醫院病房窗戶的所有的悲傷畫面,導致他們相信由於感染和傳播 Covid-19 的風險而看不到親人。

====

【讀者】Hany:

When someone is convicted and executed by the military what happens to their assets and wealth? Are they confiscated?
Michael Baxter【Author】Reply to  Hany:
Frozen and confiscated, as with Gates.

--

【中文譯文】

【讀者】Hany:

當某人被軍隊定罪並處決時,他們的資產和財富會怎樣?它們被沒收嗎?

Michael Baxter【作者】回復 Hany:
像蓋茨那樣被凍結和沒收。

====
【讀者】JUdy:
This might not be the place to comment Michael Baxter, but I couldn’t go back to the events and comment on them. IF Killary and Tom Hanks have been killed, how is it that Killary was interviewed this weekend relative her new book???And Tom Hanks cohosted a show last night on Inside Hollywoods Hall of Fame with Night in the Academy Museum???

Michael Baxter【Author】Reply to JUdy:
I’ve given my explanation to this question several times. Society is being exposed to crafty body doubles, CGI, Deep Fakes, and holograms.

--

【中文譯文】

【讀者】Judy:

這可能不是評論 Michael Baxter 的地方,但我無法回到這些事件中並評論它們。如果基【希】拉里和湯姆·漢克斯被殺了,基拉里這個周末如何接受她的新書採訪?湯姆·漢克斯昨晚在好萊塢名人堂與學院博物館之夜共同主持了一場節目???

邁克爾·巴克斯特【作者】回復朱迪:
這個問題我已經解釋過好幾次了。人們接觸的是狡猾的替身、CGI【computer-generated imagery】、Deep Fakes 和全息圖像。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖