简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Spring Soccer Game I(春季足球之一)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月25日14:39:28 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-04-19

【Aiden in English】

Spring Recreation Soccer is a real bummer, which is organized by Montgomery United Soccer Club. It is said that there were no coaches, no scores, no refs, and even no goalies last year. Throughout the past a little attention to our complaints made some changes. And about time, too! Now we are lucky to have goalies blocking shots, coaches telling us what to do, refs calling fouls and throws, and score keeping.

Our first game was against Light Green (I don't know their team name). Immediately, we scored two goals (one by me) and got an early lead. We continued to play and all went well until our goalie didn't decide to pick up the ball. It rolled into the goal, and then the game became 2-2.

Our team decided to kick it up a notch. At the last few minutes, we buried the ball in the corner of the net. We won the game and at the same time, we named our team the Green Grass because grass overcame challenges together, and so did we.

【红霞译文】

由蒙哥马利足球联合俱乐部举办的春季娱乐性足球比赛稀里马哈,纯属闹着玩瞎起哄。据说去年赛季中,既没教练,也无比分,更看不到裁判,甚至连守门员都成了多余。鉴于大家种种不满,这回组委会总算稍加改进,不再懵人混事啦﹗今年,我们庆幸一有守门员把家,二有教练指导,三有裁判主持公道,四有比分记录在案。

首场比赛我们与浅绿色球队相遇,其队名我无从所知。很快地,我们先声夺人踢进了两球,有一球由我大脚射门命中,比分暂时领先。比赛继续进行,一切都非常顺利,直到我们的守门员犹豫不决,致使摇摇晃晃的足球不着急不着慌地从他手下滚过,比分旋即被追成二比二平。

我们下决心奋力拼搏,在最后仅剩的几分钟内,大家齐心合力,将球从球网边角斜射入门,终于再下一城,我们以胜利告终,同时并自封本队“绿茵”之美名,既然脚下草坪都会众志成城,我们又何尝不能赢得挑战呢﹖

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 好玩,我问你:难民不能进自己家,但可
2019: 川黑来了!