簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
YMCA Camp—Handball(基督教青年會營手球)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月30日12:50:05 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-06-25

【Aiden in English】

The FIFA World Cup 2014 is in season. Because soccer or football is so popular globally, we played a game of it at the summer camp.

But we tweaked a few things. The game we played was called Handball. It was basically soccer with your hands, and you passed by throwing the ball to another player. If the ball was dropped, then it's a turnover. The objective was to go the ball in the net of a small goal. The only thing different from soccer was a pass to be completed before shooting. It sounds simple. During the game, it's not. The game was based on how you defended. To me, my team kind of played like Germany, Italy, and England quickly striking and then retreating to a defensive position. That's why I liked those teams.

Handball was also very different from soccer. Scoring was much easier, and turnovers happened fast. However, because it's easier, it made me feel like a real soccer player. Someday, I really want to be a soccer player.

【紅霞譯文】

2014年國際足聯世界盃正如火如荼地進行着,因為足球在全世界範圍內如此受人厚愛,今天我們在夏令營里也展開比賽。

但是我們稍做更動,把足球變成手球,用手將球傳給隊友,如果足球落地,對方獲得球權﹔球被扔入對方微型球門得分。與足球唯一不同的地方在於,一方必須突破另一方全部防守之後方得射門。聽起來很簡單,不過玩起來卻沒這麼容易,如何防守才是關鍵。在我看來,我的隊打法上很像德國隊、意大利隊以及英格蘭隊,神速出擊並迅速恢復防守站位,這就是為什麼我喜歡上述各隊的原因。

當然手球跟足球有很大不同,得分容易得多,而且斷球快,爭奪激烈。正因如此,我才喜愛足球,但願有一天我能成為名符其實的足球隊員。

08-17-10_ Training Session-70001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖