設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
YMCA Camp─Renaissance Fair(基督教青年會營─文藝復興節)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年04月04日08:36:22 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-07-31

Mt. Hope0001.JPG

Aiden in English

The Renaissance Fair reflects the medieval cultures in Mount Hope, PA. Women wore dresses that trailed behind them, while men did flashy suits in about any color with cool, fluffy (stiff) collars as I expected. But I had no idea that there was a Mud Comedy Show. It was totally all about the gross and disgustingness of a mixture made up of two basic ingredients: soil and H2O.

It turned out that there was a lot more than having a few actors play a show in a mud pit. It was them trying to get mud on us. Most of the kids were fine, but some weren't lucky.

As much as it was gross, my favorite part came out when a counselor from our camp took the mud test. She was asked to prove if the mud was real or not. First, she had to touch a chunk of mud. Then she gave it a sniff (and gagged). Finally, she wasn't doing it, so the actors called daredevils did. They shoved some of the gooey substance into their mouths. After a long mumbling inside, they spit it out. (Whew!)

I only got a few drops of mud during the performance and learned the show much more than mud. From now on, I declare that mud is greatest thing on my top 10 gross list.

【紅霞譯文】

賓州望山城舉行的“文藝復興節”集中表現中世紀文化,女士們身穿落地長裙,男士們西裝革履,不僅色調迥異,酷勁十足,而且領花蓬鬆(堅立),與我想像的差不離。出乎意料的是泥人喜劇表演,泥土和水兩種東西攪和在一起的混合物實在令人反胃。

泥人喜劇表演並非局限於幾位演員呆在泥坑裡現場表演,他們有意要把爛泥往觀眾身上潑,多數同伴躲閃及時,而有的則沒有那麼幸運。

噁心無庸贅述,叫我感興趣的部分倒是來自夏令營本部的輔導員嘗試泥巴,親自驗證泥巴到底是真的還是假的。她先用手觸摸大塊泥巴,然後再把鼻子插入泥中聞來聞去,最終未能堅持到底,只好由一幫號稱“冒險家”的演員代替。他們將泥巴填進嘴裡,經過慢慢咀嚼之後才吐了出來。(嘚!)

演出期間,我僅沾上些許泥巴,得以把更多精力投注在表演上而非這些稀巴爛的玩藝。從現在起,我宣布泥巴名列本人十大噁心東西排行榜榜首。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 同白兔網友關於科學哲學的對話