簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
YMCA Camp─Dodgeball-1(基督教青年會夏令營─躲避球之一)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年04月07日10:49:54 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-08-18

Aiden in English

I love dodgeball. I know that I love a lot of sports. But in dodgeball, I'm actually useful. In football, I'm good, but not a one-shot wonder. Neither am I in basketball.

Today in my dodgeball camp, whichever team I was on, 99% of the time won. Why? It was not because I was fast or pegged people in the face (partially), but for my skills in catching the ball. That's what made me my team's best. In regular dodgeball, a catch means that one person comes back in while the person who throws it in out. It’s win-win. Whenever I got my hands on a ball, I handed it to one of my friends. Well, most of the time, I was the last one on my side of the court. So I had 2 hands to pluck the ball out of the air.

I might have many favorite sports, but dodgeball is my thing because I'm not weight for my team. Unfortunately, there aren't any jobs that dodgeball can help you in.

【紅霞譯文】

我熱愛躲避球,說得沒錯,本人喜歡很多運動。但只有在打躲避球時,我才彰顯作為。美式足球我玩得倒不賴,不過算不上得分能手,籃球同樣如此。

今天在躲避球夏令營中,不管我呆在哪個隊,那支球隊都有99%的可能性獲勝,為啥﹖其實並非因為我速度快或叫對手面部掛彩(局部),而是因為我接球的水平高,顯得出類拔萃。打常規躲避球的時候,球被接住意味着扔球的人出局,接球一方場外球員上場,雙贏(對接到球的隊來說)。只要抓住球,我會立刻傳給隊友﹔多數情況下,我是所在球隊裡倖存的最後一名球手,而且往往從空中斷球。

或許我愛好不少運動,但更擅長躲避球,因為本人有實力不拖全隊的後腿。不幸的是,躲避球實屬冷門運動,無人以此為生。

06-18-10_ Wonder Ball0001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖