簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
YMCA Camp─Last Day(基督教青年會夏令營告別時刻)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年04月07日11:04:06 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-08-22

Aiden in English

Sadly, today is my finale day at YMCA for summer camp. Time goes by and hardly last long. And as much as today is a sad day, it probably becomes the best day ever of my whole summer (excluding my vacation in Mesoamerican Biological Corridor)!

We watched a fantastic movie called Big Fat Liar. It was jam packed with humor, little curse words, and non-violent. I'm not gonna tell you about it because it would ruin all the fun. But the best part was that the counselors made a little chocolate pudding/ice-cream sundae with gummy warm and mini Oreos. It tasted just like a Rita's Blendini which everyone loved. But that's not all. Since three of the counselors were leaving for their colleges, we had so cool swirl popsicles together.

As much as this day is sad, I loved it. And as much as this is my last day, I'm hoping that next year will be just as fun.

【紅霞譯文】

悲摧呀,今天是我在“基督教青年會”夏令營最後一天,時光飛逝,好景不在。傷感歸傷感,我承認今天也是本人自入夏以來最開心的日子,暫且撇開“中美洲生物通道”休閒度假不說。

我們共同觀看了一部十分叫好的電影《大謊言家》,詼諧幽默,偶爾夾帶點髒話,但沒有暴力鏡頭。我不想說出具體內容,有的東西只能意會而無法言傳。其間,輔導員用加熱的迷你奧利奧餅乾為我們特製成黏乎乎巧克力布丁/冰淇淋聖代,吃起來很像人見人愛的麗塔混合冰沙,令我難以忘懷。這還不算,三位老兄馬上要返回大學上課,因此他們又奉上迷彩卷心棒冰來款待大家。

這麼過傷感的一天,我求之不得。畢竟今日是最後一天,我禁不住期待明年暑假同樣充滿快樂。

2014-08-23_312200010001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖