设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
I suggest that this post be deleted too.
送交者: xinmin 2005年02月18日08:47:56 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

His privileged communication to the administrator should have never been publicized here. It is unethical to do that, unless the administrator knows in advance that the communication is an open letter.

As an old netter too, I do not share 嘁哩喀喳's trumped-up high regard about ICLL at all. His posts are of the lowest quality we have seen here.

Rainbow forum is a site primarily for christians to discuss faith-related issues and secondarily for non-christians who are sincere seekers of the christian truth. It is not a site for people like ICLL to slander and attack our christian faith. We leave very little room for such irresponsible and irreverent actions exhibited by such netters.

The best example of a sincere seeker is brother Chengzhi (peddrluo) who has become a believer after many months of spirited and courteous debates. We welcome such sincere truth-seekers.

The good example of a sincere seeker is perhaps Mr. Bach who keeps coming to this site to challenge christian faith. We bless him most of the time and curse him a bit occasionally. :-))

The bad example of an insincere seeker is ICLL and 嘁哩喀喳 who oppose christian faith vehemently, including repeating their ill-conceived posts time after time, threatening to hack the site, blackmailing the webmaster, etc. Such people do not deserve a hearing in any court of public opinion. We simply wish they are nonexistent to us.

I suggest to block their IP address(es) if they continue their bad-intentioned way of trouble-making so that they will not be a pain in the neck to our discussion here.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2004: 读书笔记: 他是先知
2004: 天国与生命