設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
賓州費城美式足球鷹隊獲超級碗賽冠軍以後展示出的真正成功
送交者: beiqian 2018年02月06日13:21:54 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

Super Bowl LII set all kinds of records. The Eagles and Patriots combined for the most yards ever in an NFL playoff game. Nick Foles was the first quarterback ever to catch a touchdown in a Super Bowl. It was the first Super Bowl title for Philadelphia, a team which was the underdog in all three of its playoff games.      

Nick Foles has to be the most famous backup quarterback in the world today. Forced into action when franchise quarterback Carson Wentz went down earlier in the season with a knee injury, he led his team to the world title and was named Super Bowl MVP.   His coach, Doug Pederson, was coaching in high school nine years ago and led his team to the world title in only his second season in Philadelphia.
      尼克·缶思必得成為當今世界上最有名的後備四分衛。  當專有最佳四分衛稱號的卡森·溫茲在本賽季早些時候因為膝蓋受傷而倒下的時候,尼克·缶思得以取代了他。他帶領球隊獲得了世界冠軍,並被命名為超級碗錦標賽“最有價值球員”的稱號。 九年前還在高中執教的教練道格·佩德森(Doug Pederson),在具有轉折性的第二個賽季,率領他的球隊奪得了冠軍。  

But for me, the most significant part of the game came during the awards ceremony. Coach Pederson said, “I can only give the praise to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for giving me this opportunity.”    Tight end Zach Ertz, who made the game-winning catch, then told the audience, “Glory to God first and foremost.”
      對我來說,比賽最重要的部分是在頒獎儀式上。 佩德森教練說:“我只能讚揚我的主和救主耶穌基督給了我這個機會。”   緊接着,因接住最後一球而使球隊最終獲勝的近端鋒(進攻球員)Zach Ertz(扎克·厄茨)則告訴觀眾:“首先要榮耀上帝”。

Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles followed Ertz to the microphone and said the same.  Foles describes himself on Twitter as a “believer in Jesus Christ, husband, father, son, brother.” Many of his teammates share his faith in Jesus and are willing to make their commitment public.
      榮獲超級碗錦標賽最有價值球員稱號的Nick Foles(尼克·缶思)跟着也說了同樣的話。  Foles(缶思)在推特上稱自己是“信仰耶穌基督,丈夫,父親,兒子,兄弟”。 他的許多隊友與他一樣公開認同他的信仰。

Coach Pederson and his players were simply following the biblical example: "Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to your name give glory”(Psalm 115:1). Scripture teaches, “Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise.(James 5:13)” We are commanded to "continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name" (Hebrews 13:15).
      佩德森教練和他的隊員們非常單純地遵循《聖經·舊約·詩篇》第一百一十五篇的教導:“耶和華啊,榮耀不要歸與我們,要因你的慈愛和誠實歸在你的名下!”  《聖經·新約·雅各書》第五章13節說,“你們中間有人感到欣喜嗎?他應該歌頌。”  《聖經·新約·希伯來書》第十三章15節說,“我們應當藉着耶穌,常常向神獻上頌讚。”   

http://blog.creaders.net/u/10849/201802/314421.html

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2017: Trump從來都不是基督徒