簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:丁丁家長
萬維讀者網 > 海 二 代 > 帖子
小子作文朗讀"My Santa Claus Dream"
送交者: 笑菡 2009年01月11日13:46:16 於 [海 二 代] 發送悄悄話
My Santa Claus Dream
送給高大哥和對Santa持懷疑態度的小朋友

The wonders of Santa Claus can create miracles. Since I was three, every Christmas morning, I would run downstairs and see the presents and yell that Santa had been at our house. Christmas was full of so much joy and mystery with Santa and Reindeer, until 2nd grade when my school friends told me that my parents were Santa. I lost belief since. On the Christmas Eve of 2007, I had woken up at mid-night and gone to see the presents, but to my surprise, I did not see a single present. I asked my parents why weren’t there any presents under the tree. They said that Santa did not come that year, because I did not believe in him. I went to the fire place and started screaming at the top of my lungs that I believed, in an effort to try and talk to Santa. I was anxious for the rest of the night, hoping that Santa had heard me and that he would come. I had even left milk and cookies for him. Next morning, I dashed to the tree upon waking up, and found presents stacked under it. I was overjoyed and believed for months afterward. However, as the months passed, I lost most of my belief. I preserved my last trace of belief until the Christmas of 2008. This Christmas, mom decorated the tree with silver ribbon. Alexander and I helped hang the ornaments with mom, and I nearly fell off the stair railing trying to hang a Minnie Mouse that we brought at Disney World two years ago. Dad put the snow angel on the top of the tree. The Polar Express train was assembled under the tree by dad and Alexander. Three mini houses and a ceramic Santa that played a Christmas tune when twisted, were placed by me on a cabinet next to the tree. The stockings were hanging atop the fireplace. On Christmas Eve, I left two platters of milk and cookies out, because I wanted to tease Alexander, since he believed so much, telling him that Mrs. Claus might come too. Shaking out of nervousness in my bed, I was hoping that Santa would come, yet fearing that the little belief that I had was not enough. But, when I woke up on Christmas day, I found presents all over the tree. My happiness was greater than words could describe. After that, my belief grew, like weeds on a lawn. Today, I believe that Santa will come next Christmas, because it is fun to believe, and, I want my Christmas dream to last.
0%(0)
0%(0)
    您得在聖誕前對着家裡的壁爐大聲呼喚: - 笑菡 01/12/09 (164)
      哈哈,好!明年我試試!:)  /無內容 - Box 01/12/09 (101)
  送給高大哥和對Santa持懷疑態度的小朋友  /無內容 - 笑菡 01/11/09 (209)
    高大哥說了 - 劉福祿 01/11/09 (134)
    又是一個小天才啊!和哥哥的聲音很像。 - 三月梅 01/11/09 (192)
      哎呦,看這三姨真糊塗,哈哈。二小子有才,三姨對他很有信心:)  /無內容 - 三月梅 01/11/09 (202)
        哈,成天換着法子欺負哥哥.不會玩的遊戲就找哥哥幫忙, - 笑菡 01/11/09 (130)
          o(∩_∩)o...哈哈 - 三月梅 01/11/09 (112)
        我一想到小二發明的 - 三月梅 01/11/09 (196)
          是啊,孩子有趣的話我現在不記下來,將來忘掉了多可惜.:-)  /無內容 - 笑菡 01/11/09 (187)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2008: 要學會照鏡子, 而且要天天照
2008: The family is my life
2007: 請體諒父母
2006: 請問各位對孩子都用物質刺激和物質獎勵