设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:丁丁家长
万维读者网 > 海 二 代 > 帖子
天边的红霞:小学三年级作文习作──回忆录
送交者: 天边的红霞 2012年07月16日06:45:52 于 [海 二 代] 发送悄悄话

根据十八年教学经验,班主任凯丽蔻太太(Mrs. Kalikow)深知,培养人才一定得从长计议,从眼下每一件不足挂齿的“小事”做起。于是自小学三年级开学伊始,她便全盘部署教学计划,决定在暑假到来之前,要求全班学生各自将学校生活整理成章,并编辑成8开图书画册──三年级回忆录(My 3rd Grade Memory Book),左边一页标有文字说明,右边一页贴上全部由凯丽蔻太太拍摄提供的相片,我家童少前序后跋,沿着每页四周添植加叶,点缀出各式各样的花边。就这样,《三年级回忆录从头到尾手工制作,堪称无价之宝,令我们回味终生。

【开学头一天】

开学头一天,我岂止紧张不安,真正说起来应该算作比较害怕。侥幸的是,我遇到不少老朋友,特别是就座在我书桌周围的几位。彼此自我介绍之后,我反而结交了新知。

My First Day of School

On my first day of school, I was not only nervous, but really scared. Fortunately, I saw that a lot of my old friends were around, especially the people who were at my table. We introduced each other and I thought that I even made some new friend right away.

【苹果节】

苹果节那一天,我们品尝了自己亲手制作的小型苹果馅饼,观看了一部非同寻常的电影《撒播希望种子的男孩》。从中我得知苹果种子如何开花结果,约翰•查普曼怎样去西部拓荒帮助印第安部落。我甚至还听说,他能跟动物聊天。今天真是美不胜收!

Johnny Appleseed Day

On Johnny Appleseed Day, we ate small apple pies that we made by ourselves and watched a very cool movie "Johnny Appleseed". I learned about where Johnny Appleseed grew up and how John Chapman traveled to American frontier and helped Indians. I even heard that he could talk to animals. It was an awesome day!

【万圣节】

在万圣节上,我们分别打扮成妖魔鬼怪、行尸走肉和神仙幽灵,沿校内一边游行一边嚼着零食,午餐又吃了比萨饼。随后我们一起玩宾果游戏,谁拿到“宾果”,谁还能得奖哇。我倒没获什么奖品,不过玩得相当开心。最终,我们坐下来观赏恐怖片《查理•布朗》,其实没有事先想象的那么可怕。

Halloween

On Halloween, we dressed up as ghosts, zombies, and phantoms. We paraded around the school and ate snacks. A pizza party was served for lunch. We played Bingo afterwards. If someone hit Bingo, he or she could get a prize. It was fun although I didn't grab a lot of prizes. Then we sat down to watch a horror movie "Charlie Brown". To the end, the movie wasn't much scary though.

【大事记】

说起我的大事记,得从2003年我出生那年开始,截至到2011年撰稿为止。期间,确有不少事情发生。

四岁时,我先在北京头一次在中国欢度春节;后又花上整整3个星期,从大西洋这边飞往太平洋那边的夏威夷,游览了8个岛中的5个。

次年春节,我再度重返北京,不仅赶上了庙会,而且还隆重举行了具有中国特色的庆生聚会。

接下来两年里,我分别去过中美洲至少一打儿加勒比海岛国。

快到七岁时,我接着向学校告假一个月,跑到南半球的新西兰和澳大利亚接受课外教育。

八岁时,我又辗转到北非,亲自考察古埃及现状。周游世界确是我最开心的事情。

Timeline

For my timeline, I covered all the fun events from 2003 when I was born to 2011 now. In those years, a lot of exciting moments happened in my life.

At 4 years old, I celebrated Chinese Spring Festival the first time ever in my life. And later I went to Hawaii where I eye-viewed 5 of 8 islands in Pacific Ocean from my home near Atlantic Ocean in 3 weeks.

At 5, I headed back to China for Religious Festival as well as my birthday in Chinese style.

Later I spent 2 years to tour at least a dozen of Caribbean countries in Central America.

At almost 7, I was out of school on educational trip about a month to visit New Zealand and Australia in south hemisphere.

At 8, I made my journey to the ancient Egypt in North Africa. Vacation around the globe was always my favorite.

【文化节】

在文化节上,同学之间相互分享食物,介绍文化背景。我选择中国作为演讲话题,因为我的父母都是炎黄子孙。我向同学们分别讲述了中国的传统和历史。涉及到地理部分,我一一罗列了与中国接壤的14国家。它们是:不丹、北朝鲜、蒙古、塔吉克、尼泊尔、吉尔吉斯斯坦、俄罗斯、哈萨克、老挝、越南、阿富汗、缅甸、印度、巴基斯坦等。待讲完中国5,000年历史之后,我请大家品尝自家包的水煎饺,同学们交口称赞。那一天结束时,我们每一位都撑得要死。

Heritage Day

On Heritage Day, we shared our food and explained how our cultures work. I chose China because my parents originated from there. I told everybody about Chinese traditions and history. When it came to geography, I mentioned to them about 14 countries that bordered around China. They are Bhutan, North Korea, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Nepal, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Kazakhstan, Laos, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Burma or Myanmar, India and Pakistan. After I described Chinese 5,000-year-old history, I I gave out my homemade dumplings. Everybody liked them. At the end of the day, they had a lump in their stomach.

【搭档聚会】

我的搭档*是一位六年级的学姐。这次搭档聚会,她特意到班上找我。我俩坐在一块共同吃比萨饼享用零食。出乎意料地,我们一连吃了2根冰棒,并聊了相当长时间,好像彼此很久没有见面似的。我恨不能也长成六年级的学生!

*搭档是学校开展“以老带新”扶幼联谊的产物,听起来很像当年我们经历的“一帮一”、“一对红”活动。通常毕业班六年级的学生被分配到低年级来,帮助学弟学妹解答学习上的问题。一般来说,学长跟学弟搭档,学姐同学妹结伴,可我家童少班上23位同学中,男生有16位,女生仅剩7位,像当今中国一样,男女比例严重失调!

Buddies Party

At our Buddies party, my buddy who was a sixth grader came to our classroom and both of us ate delicious pizza and snacks together. Guess what? We also had 2 popsicles and a long conversation. It felt as if we haven't seen each other for a long time. I can't wait to be in sixth grade!

【寓言故事】

在学寓言故事时,凯丽蔻太太开恩,要我们放松休息一会儿。她问我们能否把自己编写的寓言故事改成剧本,就这样,我的《猴子和狐狸》诞生了。故事梗概如下:猴子和狐狸都想吃梨,于是它俩设法去摘下孤岛长的梨子。剧中我演猴子,肖恩扮狐狸,我们配合得很有趣。

Fables

We were learning about fable. Therefore, Mrs. Kalikow decided that we needed a break. She asked whether we could write our own fables and turned them into the plays. My story was called The Monkey and the Fox. Its main idea was that both monkey and fox want to eat the pears. They managed to get on the pear tree where it grows on an isolated island. I played the monkey and Sea acted the fox. We had a fun time performing.

【商务广告】

我们学写具有说服性的文章,为此,班上每一位同学都需要制作广告。我的产品叫“鸡味‘O’”,看上去像呼啦圈,吃起来带有鸡的味道,鸡味“O”含有50克蛋白质,听式包装,随时随地保障供应。我们一一面向全班表演自己的作品。

Commercial

We were learning about persuasive writing. So each of us decided to make a commercial about it. My product was called Chicken O's. They look like O's as hulas and taste like chicken. Chicken O's contain 50 grams of protein and they always come in cans. You can get them anywhere and anytime. We performed our persuasive commercials to the class.

【电房子】

科学课上,我们学习电流。老师要求我们自己建房,其中至少安装一个灯泡。大家花了几天时间,好不容易完成作业。我也把线路连接得好好的。

Electric Houses

In science, we were learning about electricity. The teacher wanted us to make our own houses. She said that it had to include at least 1 light bulb. It took many days, but it worked. I completed my series circuit successfully.

【祖父母节】

每一年,祖父母都会到学校来。他们来时,我们必定要表演保留剧目《吞食苍蝇的老妇人》。不过,这回我们编出不同版本,我扮演会抓猪八戒的鲨鱼。演出非常成功。

Grandparents Day

Every year, our grandparents come over. When they visited us, we had a play called "There was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Fly". However we made our own version. In the story, I played the shark that catches the pig. The play worked out really well.

【野外考察】

今年我们去和平谷公园野外考察。我非常喜欢那里,因为大家可以打湿衣服、搞脏鞋子,满处寻找淡水螯虾。我们还发现了许多幼虫。后来,我们又对河水进行了化学检测,看它是否洁净,简直有趣的不得了。

Field Trip

This year we had a field trip to Peace Valley Park. I really liked it because we could get wet, muddy our shoes and find crayfish. We also discovered a lot of larva. And then we had chemical testing to see how clear the water was in the river. It was very cool and fun.

【个人生平】

对于个人生平,我选择了托马斯•杰斐逊,其生活激起了我极大的兴趣。主要因为他想要以美国第三任总统流芳百世,而不仅仅作为十九世纪“路易斯安那购买条约”签约者的身份。还有一个原因就是,他有7个孩子,不幸的是大多数年纪很轻时便因病不治而终。杰斐逊先生还是一位发明家,堪称名符其实的天才。

Biography

For my biography, I chose Thomas Jefferson because he had a very interesting life. One thing was that he wanted to be remembered by the third President of the United States, not as the Louisiana Purchase in 19th century. Another thing was that he had 7 children and most of them died of diseases at young age unfortunately. Mr. Jefferson was also an inventor and a truly talented man.

【后记】

求知之路通向明快美好的未来。热爱学习!

Remark

The path of knowledge makes for a brighter and better future. Love to learn!

【作者简介】

儿歌是蒙哥马利小学学生,喜欢踢足球和打网球,爱好阅读,擅长数学,非常期待四年级学生生涯。

About the Author

Aiden is a student at Montgomery Elementary School. He likes to play soccer and tennis. A hobby of his is reading. He is very good at math. Aiden is looking forward to fourth grade.

(O一二年六月廿一日,夏至)

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2011: 儿子的 Lego Design 3