设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:诤友
万维读者网 > 教育学术 > 跟帖
My response
送交者: c_y_lo 2009月03月01日14:42:16 于 [教育学术] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 下载了,。。。有些问题请教。。。kenn2003 于 2009-03-01 13:04:47
Some of your questions are beyond me. So, I can answer you only what I know.
1) Gravity is commonly defined as the interaction between masses. Since there is no negative mass, the interaction is always attractive. However, it you define gravity as interaction among neutral objects, then there is a repulsive component due to the static interaction between charge and mass. This repulsive force is neutral since it is pro-portional to the square of a charge. The characteristics of the charge-mass interaction are still under investigation.
2) The strength of gravity is based on observation. What causes such a weak strength is not known, although there are speculations.
3) It is simply not ready yet because there are many questions remain to be answered.
4) I know very little about this and so are many others. However, a problem is that all the quantum field theories neglect gravity, although all charged particles have mass.
5) String theory is at most a remote speculation. Since it does not have physical reason for its existence nor any ob-servational support, I cannot object that it is being considered as nonsense by some physicists.
0%(0)
0%(0)
  looks like lotz of problems un - kenn2003 03/03/09 (199)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2008: 武书连:以复旦科大的水平超越浙大不太
2007: 体会科学精神
2006: 一个旅美学者眼中的诚信
2006: 北大拆迁工程的背后:中国数学界山头之