設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:諍友
萬維讀者網 > 教育學術 > 跟帖
My response
送交者: c_y_lo 2009月03月01日14:42:16 於 [教育學術] 發送悄悄話
回  答: 下載了,。。。有些問題請教。。。kenn2003 於 2009-03-01 13:04:47
Some of your questions are beyond me. So, I can answer you only what I know.
1) Gravity is commonly defined as the interaction between masses. Since there is no negative mass, the interaction is always attractive. However, it you define gravity as interaction among neutral objects, then there is a repulsive component due to the static interaction between charge and mass. This repulsive force is neutral since it is pro-portional to the square of a charge. The characteristics of the charge-mass interaction are still under investigation.
2) The strength of gravity is based on observation. What causes such a weak strength is not known, although there are speculations.
3) It is simply not ready yet because there are many questions remain to be answered.
4) I know very little about this and so are many others. However, a problem is that all the quantum field theories neglect gravity, although all charged particles have mass.
5) String theory is at most a remote speculation. Since it does not have physical reason for its existence nor any ob-servational support, I cannot object that it is being considered as nonsense by some physicists.
0%(0)
0%(0)
  looks like lotz of problems un - kenn2003 03/03/09 (199)
標  題 (必選項):
內  容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2008: 武書連:以復旦科大的水平超越浙大不太
2007: 體會科學精神
2006: 一個旅美學者眼中的誠信
2006: 北大拆遷工程的背後:中國數學界山頭之