設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:諍友
萬維讀者網 > 教育學術 > 帖子
17.14-17.16 二問黃沙惑 Second Ask of Yellow Sand Muddle
送交者: 盧岩 2023年07月22日20:23:16 於 [教育學術] 發送悄悄話

17.14 二問黃沙惑 Second Ask of Yellow Sand Muddle

爾時,具壽觀世音聞法威力悲泣墮淚,俯仰捫淚而白佛言:甚奇希有!世尊!最極希有!善逝!如來今者所說法門,普為發趣最上乘者作諸義利,普為發趣最勝乘者作諸義利。世尊!我昔生智以來,未曾得聞如是法門。世尊!若諸有情聞說如是甚深經典生真實想,當知成就最勝希有,何以故?世尊!諸真實想真實想者,如來說為非想,是故如來說名真實想真實想。世尊!我今聞說如是法門,領悟、信解未為希有。若諸有情於當來世,後時、後分、後五百歲,正法將滅時分轉時,當於如是甚深法門,領悟、信解、受持、讀誦、究竟通利,及廣為他宣說、開示、如理作意,當知成就最勝希有,何以故?世尊!彼諸有情無我想轉,無有情想、無命者想、無士夫想、無竹馬想、無意生想、無儒童想、無作者想、無受者想轉,所以者何?世尊!諸我想即是非想,諸有情想、命者想、士夫想、竹馬想、意生想、儒童想、作者想、受者想即是非想,何以故?諸佛世尊離一切想。

At the time, full life View-Sound Bodhisattva heard Arrival Ark’s majestic powers, sorrowful tears were dripping. She left her face up, wiped her tears, then addressed to Veda: Precious! Social Honor! Rare! Benevolent Renunciation! Today, Arrival Ark lectured by Thus-Come, pervasively benefits those aroused interest to the upmost vehicle, pervasively benefits those aroused interest to the most victorious vehicle. Social Honor! Since I borne intelligence, never heard this juristic door. Social Honor! If sentients, upon hearing the extremely profound classic sutra, bear factual thinks, should be known that they have achieved the most victorious rareness, wherein? Social Honor! Factual thinks factual thinks, Thus-Come said, aren’t thinks, therefore, Thus-Come said name of factual thinks factual thinks. Social Honor! Today, I heard the juristic door, perceived, faithfully understood; this isn’t rare. In coming future, later hour, later minute, later 500 years, correct laws will extinct, if sentients on this profound juristic door, perceive, faithfully interpret, receive, hold, read, recite, finalize to with benefits, up to preaching and exemplifying to others broadly, accordingly making intentions, should know that they achieve the most victoriously rareness, wherein? Social Honor! Those sentients have no I think turning, no sentient think, no living think, no warrior think, no hobbyhorse think, no intent born think, no Abel think, no creator think, no acceptor think turning, wherein? Social Honor! Those I thinks are not thinks, those sentient think, living think, warrior think, hobbyhorse think, intent born think, Abel think, creator think, acceptor think, all are not thinks, wherein? All Buddha Social Honors left all thinks.

爾時,世尊告具壽觀世音言:如是!如是!善現!若諸有情聞說如是甚深經典,不驚、不懼、無有怖畏,當知成就最勝希有,何以故?善現!如來說最勝方舟,謂到達方舟。善現!如來所說最勝到達方舟,無量諸佛世尊所共宣說,故名最勝到達方舟。如來說最勝到達方舟即非到達方舟,是故如來說名最勝到達方舟。

At the time, Social Honor told full life View-Sound: Thus! Thus! Benevolent Manifestation! Upon hearing the profound sutra typicality, sentients aren’t shocked, are fearless, have no horror, should know the achievement of the upmost victorious rareness, wherein?  Benevolent Manifestation! Thus-Come says the most victorious Arrival Ark, it is a saying of Arrival Ark. Benevolent Manifestation! Thus-Come said the most victorious Arrival Ark, limitless Buddha Social Honors propagated commonly, therefore, it is named as Most Victorious Arrival Ark. Thus-Come says that Most Victorious Arrival Ark isn’t Arrival Ark, therefore, Thus-Come says name of Most Victorious Arrival Ark.

複次,善現!如來說忍辱方舟即非方舟,是故如來說名忍辱方舟,何以故?善現!我昔過去世曾為歌利王斷肢節肉,我於爾時都無我想、或有情想、或命者想、或士夫想、或竹馬想、或意生想、或儒童想、或作者想、或受者想,我於爾時都無有想亦非無想。何以故?善現!我於爾時若有我想,即於爾時應有恚想;我於爾時若有有情想、命者想、士夫想、竹馬想、意生想、儒童想、作者想、受者想,即於爾時應有恚想(注2),何以故?善現!我憶過去五百生中(注1),曾為自號忍辱仙人,我於爾時都無我想、無有情想、無命者想、無士夫想、無竹馬想、無意生想、無儒童想、無作者想、無受者想,我於爾時都無有想亦非無想,是故,善現!菩薩摩訶薩遠離一切想,應發阿耨多羅三藐三菩提心(即無上正等正覺心),不住於色應生其心,不住非色應生其心;不住聲、香、味、觸、法應生其心,不住非聲、香、味、觸、法應生其心,都無所住應生其心,何以故?善現!諸有所住則為非住。是故如來說諸菩薩應無所住而行布施,不應住色、聲、香、味、觸、法而行布施。

Again next, Benevolent Manifestation! Thus-Come says Countenance Ark that isn’t Countenance Ark, therefore, Thus-Come say name of Countenance Ark, wherein? Benevolent Manifestation! In my past lives, I had been chopped into parts and flesh sliced by Song-Profit king. At that time, I had no I thinks, no sentient thinks, no living thinks, no warrior thinks, no hobbyhorse thinks, no intent born thinks, no Abel thinks, no creator thinks, no acceptor thinks, at that time, I have neither thinks nor non-thinks, wherein? Benevolent Manifestation! At that time, if I have “I thinks”, I should have rageful think; at that time if I have sentient thinks, living thinks, warrior thinks, hobbyhorse thinks, intent born thinks, Abel thinks, creator thinks, and acceptor thinks, I should have rageful hatred thinks (annotation 2), wherein? Benevolent Manifestation! Among my recalled past 500 lives (annotation 1), I had been self-famed as Countenancer. At that time, I had no I thinks, no sentient thinks, no living thinks, no warrior thinks, no hobbyhorse thinks, no intent born thinks, no Abel thinks, no creator thinks, no acceptor thinks; at that time, I have neither thinks nor non-thinks, therefore, Benevolent Manifestation! True Humans and Great Humans leave all thinks afar, to arouse “Anuttara-Samyak-Sambodhi” (i.e., Non-Upper Correct-Equality Correct-Perception, which is a heart), don’t dwell on color initiating heart, don’t dwell on no-color initiating heart, don’t dwell on sound smell taste touch law and accordingly initiating heart, don’t dwell on non-sound non-smell non-taste non-touch non-law and accordingly initiating heart. True Humans dwell on non-dwelling to arouse their hearts, wherein? Benevolent Manifestation! If there is something to reside on, then that is improper dwelling, therefore, Thus Come says, True Humans should have non-dwelling to donate; shouldn’t dwell on color sound smell taste touch law to donate.

注17.14-1.jpg

17.14-1,筆者認為本文的作者是摩醯,是上帝三人組(如插圖所示)中的亞當,即金童。古今中外總是有人在現實生活中重做他們的故事,所以佛有很多前世和後世。那他怎麼能回憶起(別人的人生)前世?答:叢書上讀到過唄,嘮嗑時就說回憶起來了。本書有幾個靈魂轉世故事,如下:

第二章中的《桃花劫》:劉員外,常公(金童),桃花女(玉女)。

希臘沙門教:玄武大帝,七色鹿佛(亞當,即阿克泰翁),戴安娜(夏娃,眾生之母);參見參見15.2節《小乘果》。

德國沙門教:金剛薩陲(鑄爾,Thor),金剛牙佛(亞當,睚眥),磨牙(夏娃);參見15.3節《人天果》。

墨西哥沙門教:舍利王,特拉洛克(金童,北方不空成就佛),翠玉女(玉女);參見第18章《太陽石》。

Annotation 17.14-1, author believes that author of this article is Moses, is Adam in godly trinity (as shown in the illustration), the golden boy. Ancient and modern time, worldwide, there always are people redo their stories, therefore Shakyamuni (only this type of Buddha) has many past and future lives. So how can he recall a past life (of someone else's life)? He may read or heard about it, and when talking he said that I remembered it.

注17.14-2.jpg

17.14-2,如圖17.14-2-4,摩醯被苦芭芭的五百威儀十萬八千魅力所傷,隨後患了嚴重的心理疾病(即墮入了地獄),伴隨症狀有胃腸潰瘍和呼吸障礙等。古蘇美爾人用苦芭芭把摩醯裝進了拘魂瓶來表示摩醯由此患了呼吸障礙,如圖-6。圖-5的獅子表示摩醯恨苦芭芭,恨得想吃她的肉。圖-1顯示埃及夏娃把埃及亞當(獅子)裝進了她的拘魂瓶。圖-3是墨西哥夏娃困住了特拉洛克(即亞當),並用一根繩子絆住了他。圖-2中,一隻手捂住了特拉洛克的鼻子,表示他有呼吸障礙。

Annotation 17.14-2, as shown in Figure 17.14-2-4, Moses was injured by Kubaba’s “five hundred majesties and eighteen thousand charms” (alias Woman Skins), and then he fell into serious mental illness (that is, he had entered hell), accompanied by symptoms of gastrointestinal ulcer and dyspnea etc. Ancient Sumerian used that Kubaba put Moses into her “Soul Detention Bottle” to show Moses’ dyspnea, as shown in Figure-6. The lion in Figure-5 shows that Moses hates Kubaba and wants to eat her flesh. Figure-1 shows the Egyptian Eve put the Egyptian Adam (lion) into her Soul Detention Bottle (but in that picture, the two bottles means her and Adam’s knowledge). Figure-3 is Mexican Eve trapped Tlaloc (Adam) and bound him with a rope. In Figure-2, a hand covers Tlaloc's nose, indicating that he has a breathing disorder.

複次,善現!菩薩摩訶薩為諸有情作義利故,應當如是棄捨布施,何以故?善現!諸有情想即是非想;一切有情,如來即說為非有情。善現!如來是實語者、諦語者、如語者、不異語者。

Again next, Benevolent Manifestation! True Humans and Great Humans broadly do welfare for all sentients, should like this to abandon, to renounce, and to broadly donate, wherein? Benevolent Manifestation! Sentient thinks are exactly non-thinks. All sentient beings, Thus Come says, aren’t sentient beings. Benevolent Manifestation! Thus-Come is factual language speaker, is truthful language speaker, is a speaker of behaviors accord with speaking, doesn’t speak strange to attract audiences.

複次,善現!如來現前等所證法、或所說法、或所思法,即於其中非諦非妄。善現!譬如士夫入於暗室,都無所見,當知菩薩若墮於事,謂墮於事而行布施,亦復如是。善現!譬如明眼士夫,過夜曉已,日光出時,見種種色,當知菩薩不墮於事,謂不墮事而行布施,亦復如是。

Again next, Benevolent Manifestation! Thus-Come earlier said, laws proved, or laws spoken, or laws had been thought over, all are neither truths nor illusions. Benevolent Manifestation! Such as a civilian enters a dark room, sees nothing. True Human should know: if falling into affair, saying of falling in affair and to donate, exactly like that. Benevolent Manifestation! Such as a keen eye civilian sees lights at dawn; True Human should know, not falling in affair, saying of not falling into affair and to donate, just like this.

複次,善現!若善男子或善女人於此法門受持、讀誦、究竟通利,及廣為他宣說、開示、如理作意,則為如來以其佛智悉知是人,則為如來以其佛眼悉見是人,則為如來悉覺是人,如是有情一切當生無量福聚。

Again next, Benevolent Manifestation! Such as a benevolent man or faithful woman on the juristic door, accepts holds reads recites finalizes to connection with benefits, and broadly preaches and exhibits, accordingly, makes intentions, the dos is that Thus-Come is all knowing humans by Vedic intelligence, is that Thus-Come is all seeing humans by its Vedic eye, is that Thus-Come is all perceiving humans. Thus, all sentient beings like that, should bear boundless fortunate aggregates.

17.15 持經功德 Virtuous Merits of Holding the Sutra

複次,善現!譬如有善男信女,日初時分以底格里斯河沙等自體布施,日中時分復以底格里斯河沙等自體布施,日後時分亦以底格里斯河沙等自體布施,由此法門,經於三大阿僧脂劫以自體布施。若有聞說如是法門,不生誹謗,由此因緣所生福聚,尚多於前無量無數,何況能於如是法門具足畢竟、書寫、受持、讀誦、究竟通利,及廣為他宣說、開示、如理作意!

Again next, Benevolent Manifestation! Such as a pair of benevolent man and faithful woman, dawn, donate Tigris River sand-grains number of their own body parts; noon time again, donate Tigris River sand-grains number of their own body parts; dusk time again, donate Tigris River sand-grains number of their own body parts. By the juristic door, the couple continues such dos throughout three great A-Monk-Index Catastrophes. In another case, upon hearing this juristic door like, not bearing slanders, even for this very cause, the sentient being bears more fortunate aggregates than the earlier innumerable times; nevertheless, whoever in the juristic door reaches finalization fully, writes, accepts, holds, reads, recites, finalizes to benefits, and broadly preaching and exemplifying to others, making intentions accordingly!

複次,善現!如是法門不可思議、不可稱量,應當希冀不可思議所感異熟果(注1)。善現!如來宣說如是法門,為欲饒益趣最上乘諸有情故,為欲饒益趣最勝乘諸有情故。善現!若有於此法門受持、讀誦、究竟通利,及廣為他宣說、開示、如理作意,即為如來以其佛智悉知是人,即為如來以其佛眼悉見是人,則為如來悉覺是人。如是有情一切成就無量福聚,皆當成就不可思議、不可稱量無邊福聚。善現!如是一切有情,其肩荷擔如來無上正等菩提。何以故?善現!如是法門非諸下劣信解有情所能聽聞,非諸我見、非諸有情見、非諸命者見、非諸士夫見、非諸竹馬見、非諸意生見、非諸儒童見、非諸作者見、非諸受者見所能聽聞。此等若能受持、讀誦、究竟通利,及廣為他宣說、開示、如理作意,無有是處。

Again next, Benevolent Manifestation! This juristic door is unfathomable, unmeasurable, should put hope on unfathomableness induced mutant mature fruit (1). Benevolent Manifestation! Thus-Come preaching this like juristic door, is desiring to prosperously benefit sentients who are interested to the uppermost vehicle, is desiring to prosperously benefit sentients who are interested to the most victorious vehicle. Benevolent Manifestation!  Such as a human on the juristic door, accepts, holds, reads, recites, finalizes to benefits, and broadly preaches and exemplifies, accordingly makes intentions, that is that all knowing are humans by Vedic intelligence, is that Thus-Come all seeing are humans by its Vedic eye, is that Thus-Come all perceiving are humans. Thus, all sentient beings achieve boundless fortunate aggregates; all should achieve unfathomable unmeasurable boundaryless fortunate aggregates. Benevolent Manifestation! Thus, all sentients are shouldering Upmost Correct-equality Correct-Enlightenment, wherein? Benevolent Manifestation! This like juristic door isn’t those inferior low sentients can hear, can faithfully interpret; not those who obsess I view, not those who obsess sentient view, not those who obsess living view, not those who obsess warrior view, not those who obsess hobbyhorse view, not those who obsess intent born view, not those who obsess Abel view, not those who obsess creator view, not those who obsess acceptor view can hear. Those like, saying they can accept, hold, read, recite, finalize to benefits, and broadly preach and exemplify, accordingly make intentions, doesn’t make sense.

複次,善現!若地方所聞此經典,此地方所當為世間諸天及人、阿素洛等之所供養、禮敬、右繞如佛靈廟。

Again next, Benevolent Manifestation! If wherever places dwellings hear this typical sutra, those places or buildings should be commonly fed, worshiped, and walked right around like Vedic temples by mundane skies, humans, and asuras, etc.

17.15-1,正等明,即無上正等正覺(梵語,阿耨多羅三藐三菩提),是異熟果(參見11.6.116.1節)

Annotation 17.15-1, correct equality light, that is short for non-upper correct-equality correct-perception (Sanskrit, Anuttara Samyak Sambodhi), is a mutant mature fruit (refers to section 11.6.1, and 16.1).

17.16 能淨業障 Able to Remove Karmic Hindrance

複次,善現!若善男子或善女人於此經典受持、讀誦、究竟通利,及廣為他宣說、開示、如理作意,若遭輕毀、極遭輕毀,所以者何?善現!是諸有情宿生所造諸不淨業應感惡趣,以現法中遭輕毀故,宿生所造諸不淨業皆悉消盡,當得無上正等菩提,何以故?

Again next, Benevolent Manifestation! Such as a benevolent man or faithful woman, on the typical sutra can accept, hold, read, recite, finalize to benefits, up to preach and exemplify to others, make intents accordingly, if he or she should suffer light retribution, then suffers extremely light retribution, wherein? Benevolent Manifestation! Those sentients’ past life accumulated maculate karmas, should induce ferocious interests, due to presently experience light destruction, all maculate karmas have been eliminated, should gain Non-upper Correct-Equality Enlightenment, wherein?

善現!我憶過去於無數劫,曾值十億諸佛,我皆承事,既承事已,皆無違犯。善現!我於如是諸佛世尊皆得承事,既承事已,皆無違犯(注1)。若諸有情,後時、後分、後五百歲,正法將滅時分轉時,於此經典受持、讀誦、究竟通利,及廣為他宣說、開示、如理作意。善現!我先福聚於此福聚,百分計之所不能及,如是千分、若百萬分、若十億分、若數分、若喻分、亦不能及。

Benevolent Manifestation! I recalled past innumerable catastrophes, had served a billion Buddhas, I all hadn’t transgression always. Benevolent Manifestation! I had served a billion Buddhas, I all hadn’t transgression always (annotation 1). If sentients, later hours, later minutes, later 500 years, at the time correct laws will extinct, on the classic sutra, accept, hold, read, recite, finalize to benefits, up to preach and exemplify to others broadly, make intents accordingly. Benevolent Manifestation! My earlier fortunate aggregates compare to theirs, not a thousandth, not a millionth, less than a billionth, less than a number division, I can’t catch up them even in metaphysical division.

善現!我若具說當於爾時是善男子或善女人所生福聚,乃至是善男子或善女人所攝福聚,有諸有情則便迷悶,心或狂亂,是故,善現!如來宣說如是法門不可思議、不可稱量,應當希冀不可思議所感異熟。

Benevolent Manifestation! If I fully detail at that time that benevolent man woman born and assimilated fortunate aggregates, some sentients may be impeded and become bewildered, therefore, Benevolent Manifestation! Thus-come said this juristic door is unfathomable, unmeasurable, should put hope on unfathomableness induced mutant mature fruit.

注17.16-1.jpg

17.16-1,這是在談法的四分,參見11.1。佛是覺義,即感覺,身土義,是法的第三分。法的第四分是無意識的純淨部分,是神識,是人不能直接感受到的,也沒有記憶。本文此處佛是作為神識,即法的第四分講話,就把第四分總是核實第三分,說成了他曾承事十億諸佛,從無違犯。法的第四分核實第三分所用的法律即是人神契約,即是具足戒,即是戒渡,參見16.2節。

Annotation 17.16-1, this is talking about four juristic quadrants (refers to section 11.1 of Life Tree). Buddha means perception, bodily soil, roughly is third juristic quadrant. Fourth juristic quadrant is immaculate part of unconscious, can’t be directly perceived, is memoryless, is God-sense. Here, Buddha represents God, to speak as God-sense, so he says, “fourth juristic quadrant always verifies third juristic quadrant” as “I had served a billion Buddhas, I all hadn’t transgression always”. The laws that fourth juristic quadrant uses to verify third quadrant are Covenant Ark (refers to section 16.2), which is also called Full Precepts, Precept Ark, is man’s “3,000 majesties 84,000 enchantments”, and woman’s “500 majesties 108,000 charms”.

↪️返回第17章《金剛經釋》的目錄↪️Back to Catalog of Chapter 17 Philosopher-Stone Sutra

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2022: 人類情愛史---原始的激情(生殖奧秘與兩