設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:諍友
萬維讀者網 > 教育學術 > 帖子
A generalization of quantum theory
送交者: jingchen 2019年05月31日09:59:41 於 [教育學術] 發送悄悄話

Quantum phenomena are supposed to be significant only for tiny objects. But many clues suggest that quantum theory may be valid for broader areas.

When we solve Schrodinger equation, we can see that the existence of solutions does not depend on the size of Planck’s constant.

Uncertainty principle was supposed to belong to the exclusive domain of the subatomic world. However, it is a general principle between location and frequency, which can be derived from Fourier analysis. 

Mathematical methods originated from quantum mechanics find applications in very broad areas in life science and social science.

All these indicate quantum theory can be extended to more general domains. The idea has lingered in my mind for many years.

Awhile ago, I saw some papers by Cao Yi on the quantum theory of solar system. This stimulates me to think more about quantum theory. The result is summarized into a paper.

Currently, all quantum theories are tied to Planck’s constant. I derived Planck’s constant from electron’s movement in hydrogen atom. This suggests Planck’s constant corresponds to small systems. Larger systems have their own corresponding constants.

Reference 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/332351262_A_generalization_of_quantum_theory

0%(0)
0%(0)
  讚一個!  /無內容 - 五十肩 07/25/19 (131)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2018: ★【Liu Xiaobo】Liu Xiaobo & Dé