设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:Yiyi11
万维读者网 > 健康生活 > 帖子
Aspirin: My personal experience
送交者: jingchen 2021年12月10日08:27:15 于 [健康生活] 发送悄悄话

Aspirin: My personal experience

Some years ago, I saw quite a lot of articles about aspirin. Many experts suggest that aspirin can help reduce the risk of heart attack. The consensus was very strong. I bought a bottle of aspirin and ate a tablet. The next day, my teeth bled when I brushed my teeth. I stop using aspirin. But I continue to see a lot of articles promoting the health benefits of aspirin. I thought I must be an outlier. Given such strong consensus, the majority of people must benefit from aspirin.

I just read an article from the Associated Press, which was originally published in 2018. The title of the article is Aspirin disappoints for avoiding first heart attack, stroke.  From  the title of the article,  you can guess its content. You can read it from the net if you are interested. Essentially, it said the harm caused by aspirin is greater than its benefit.

Aspirin is an old and popular drug. It has been around for more than a century. It is one of the most famous drugs. One would assume the experts really know a lot about it. One would assume the experts really know what they talk about. 

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2020: 常乐我净,才能自性定
2020: 放下执着,抛开烦恼,学佛就是改变现在