設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:Yiyi11
萬維讀者網 > 健康生活 > 帖子
Aspirin: My personal experience
送交者: jingchen 2021年12月10日08:27:15 於 [健康生活] 發送悄悄話

Aspirin: My personal experience

Some years ago, I saw quite a lot of articles about aspirin. Many experts suggest that aspirin can help reduce the risk of heart attack. The consensus was very strong. I bought a bottle of aspirin and ate a tablet. The next day, my teeth bled when I brushed my teeth. I stop using aspirin. But I continue to see a lot of articles promoting the health benefits of aspirin. I thought I must be an outlier. Given such strong consensus, the majority of people must benefit from aspirin.

I just read an article from the Associated Press, which was originally published in 2018. The title of the article is Aspirin disappoints for avoiding first heart attack, stroke.  From  the title of the article,  you can guess its content. You can read it from the net if you are interested. Essentially, it said the harm caused by aspirin is greater than its benefit.

Aspirin is an old and popular drug. It has been around for more than a century. It is one of the most famous drugs. One would assume the experts really know a lot about it. One would assume the experts really know what they talk about. 

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2020: 常樂我淨,才能自性定
2020: 放下執着,拋開煩惱,學佛就是改變現在