簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
YMCA Camp—Video Games(基督教青年會營視頻遊戲)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月30日12:57:40 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-06-27

【Aiden in English】

The new generation of kids is born with something horrible, video games. So bad that kids at camp even carry phones and game consoles around. What happens if I see them play games? I follow and watch them as they have fun. That becomes a huge problem of the 21st century. Young people care more about video games than friends and life. Whenever someone turns on his or her phone, kids are immediately absorbed into the world of gaming. It looks as if they come out of all relations from others.

The worst part is that it's so addicting. No one can resist the temptation to play, and I lost myself in video games all the time. It's so fun, and watching others play is also very enjoyable. Yet time consuming.

The power of video games is so incredible that all people enjoy them. They might be fun but also like something that is addictive. And not all fun things are good in this world.

【紅霞譯文】

自打出世以來,新一代少年兒童早與萬惡的視頻遊戲結下不解之緣,試想一下,小朋友們懷揣手機和遊戲機來到夏令營影響多不好,而如果我看到同伴玩遊戲結果會怎樣呢﹖我肯定緊隨其後,目不轉睛地注視遊戲動向,這已成為廿一世紀極其嚴重的普遍問題。年輕人在視頻遊戲上投注過多精力,而鮮少去結交朋友關心生活。每當身邊有人打開手機,大家便一窩蜂地圍觀起來,共同沉浸在遊戲世界之中,雖然人與人貼得很緊,但比鄰若天涯,彼此互不相知。

更為糟糕的是,不僅遊戲上癮,而且誘惑難抵,沒人能夠拒這種玩耍於千里之外,我常常難以自拔,無論親自上陣,還是場外觀戰,都倍感樂趣無窮時光飛逝。

視頻遊戲魔力十足,人見人愛,正因為好玩才叫人上癮。但要切記,世上好玩的東西並不一定都是有益的。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖