設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:
萬維讀者網 > 新 大 陸 > 帖子
愛國主義是惡棍最後的避難所!
送交者: 探戈 2009年01月22日07:59:57 於 [新 大 陸] 發送悄悄話
米國的新一輪愛國主義教育高潮---I hope he fails 整天嚷嚷着要"溶入米國主流"的台巴子化米華倒底要溶入哪個"主流"啊? 嘿嘿。 好象米國的主流宣傳媒體和工具一直是這麼說的嘛---"愛國主義是獨裁極權國家所特有的!"國內的那些哈美奴們也把這說法奉為金科玉律"普世價值",怎麼,一夜之間米國也成了獨裁極權國家了??? 這個Rush Limbaugh嘛,是個好同志啊,他的存在印證了我的預言------米國將在幾十年後走向分崩離析,到時候今天削尖了腦袋要"溶入米國主流"的米華將不得不面對"主流"分岔成幾個支流然後又要絞盡腦汁再次"溶入X國主流"了。嘿嘿,台巴子化米華這不是瞎折騰嗎?胡哥最近是怎麼說的來着?------"不折騰!" 是打倒Rush Limbaugh這個主流?還是支持Rush Limbaugh這個主流?估計折騰到米國分崩離析的那天滿腦子漿糊的台巴子化米華還是想不明白的。 :) 靠!CNN、NBC這些米國宣傳工具昨晚已經嚷嚷了一晚上,今天早晨起來還不依不饒地繼續口誅筆伐Rush Limbaugh,米國這個民主自由的明燈褪變成極權獨裁國家的速度也太快了點兒了吧。 對了,被哈美奴和台巴子化米華奉為金科玉律的普世價值聖經第N頁上不是明明白白地寫着嗎------"愛國主義是惡棍最後的避難所!" This is a patriot? Rush Limbaugh says, "I hope Obama fails" Rick Sanchez was astonished on CNN, and for good reason: He couldn't believe recent comments from Rush Limbaugh. "I hope he fails," Limbaugh told his radio audience on Friday. Limbaugh went on: "Everybody thinks it's outrageous to say. Look, even my staff, 'Oh, you can't do that.' Why not? Why is it any different, what's new, what is unfair about my saying I hope liberalism fails? Liberalism is our problem. Liberalism is what's gotten us dangerously close to the precipice here. Why do I want more of it? I don't care what the Drive-By story is. I would be honored if the Drive-By Media headlined me all day long: 'Limbaugh: I Hope Obama Fails.' Somebody's gotta say it." What kind of American would root for a president's failure? Especially at this time when the country is on the financial precipice? Limbaugh's childish rant is appalling. Maybe great wealth has made him oblivious to the pain of everyday working people. Limbaugh sounds a lot like Mr. Potter in "It's a Wonderful Life," and you remember what a miserable twit he was. 'Does Rush Limbaugh Hate This Country?' Chris Matthews questioned Rush Limbaugh’s patriotism on Wednesday night’s "Hardball," as the MSNBC host wondered how the radio talk show host could dare to oppose Barack Obama as he exclaimed to his viewers: "Does Rush Limbaugh hate this country?" Matthews jumped on a quote from Limbaugh saying of Obama, "I hope he fails," apparently not understanding the concept that Limbaugh opposes any and all who would promote liberal policies precisely because he believes they will be harmful to the country. To see Limbaugh's quote in full context visit his official site. Matthews slammed Limbaugh in the following tease before going to a commercial break (audio excerpt here): CHRIS MATTHEWS: Up next, does Rush Limbaugh hate this country? Wait till you hear what he said about the new president. He wants him to fail. What an amazing-, I've never heard anybody say they wanted a new president to fail. Usually you want the new president to succeed and then later on you argue the politics of what he or she does. But to want them to fail at the outset? What's that about?
0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2008: 有幾個關於大陸的問題, 想與朋友們商
2008: 我,鉛筆-講述給里德聽的我的家譜