设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 跟帖
The landlord's eviction lawsui
送交者: 王利民 2021月09月23日20:41:00 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话
回  答: EVIL AMERICAN SYSTEM'S WARS王利民 于 2021-09-21 13:05:18

The landlord's eviction lawsuit also put my children as respondents, but the plaintiff side act as if they did not know my children are boys or girls, and the mails to them were addressed as "John Doe", "Jane Doe", or "John" "Doe", "Jane" "Doe". The recent two mails from Civil Court of the City of New York, Housing Part, county of Queens were found MISSING from all three mailboxes today, Sept. 23, 2021. Who took away? Why? I hope it's not for any evil deed. The eviction lawsuit has inflicted a tremendous psychological stress on my young children. Why the landlord and their attorney do such to my young children?????? Regular mails to me and my "wife" should be sufficient!!!!! The HUMANSCUMS OF THIS EVIL AMERICAN SYSTEM MADE my "wife" Li Li as a PSYCHOPATH! One of Li Li's psychiatric behaviors is she would not even pick up or open or read her own mails. The female landlord Jyne Shiau told me on Sept 16, 2021 that I should take the other three mails in, and I said clearly to her that Li Li is an adult of her own, and my children should not be bothered further by them! As Jyne Shiau blamed the discoloration stain on the hot-water-boiled spot on my left foot on my handling of the tiny bit of treatment package Maurice Shiau sent over at the early night of April 04, 2021, she claimed vaguely "it's all your fault."

I am responding to the eviction plaintiffs and their attorney through the SYSTEM , and revealing to the WHOLE WORLD, what AN EVIL AMERICAN SYSTEM OF ALL-AROUND TERRORISM IT IS, TORTURING AND HARMING AND ATTEMPTING-MURDER PEOPLE AT WORKPLACES, AT RENTAL RESIDENCE, AND AT PUBLIC SPACE LIKE STREETS. THE EVIL ACTS WERE TARGETING DIRECTLY AT EACH INDIVIDUAL OF THE FAMILY, AND CHANNELED INDIRECTLY THROUGH A MEMBER TO ANOTHER WITHIN THE FAMILY.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2020: 封建皇权特征,毛习恶行。
2020: 由三鹿事件看共产党独裁