設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 跟帖
The landlord's eviction lawsui
送交者: 王利民 2021月09月23日20:41:00 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話
回  答: EVIL AMERICAN SYSTEM'S WARS王利民 於 2021-09-21 13:05:18

The landlord's eviction lawsuit also put my children as respondents, but the plaintiff side act as if they did not know my children are boys or girls, and the mails to them were addressed as "John Doe", "Jane Doe", or "John" "Doe", "Jane" "Doe". The recent two mails from Civil Court of the City of New York, Housing Part, county of Queens were found MISSING from all three mailboxes today, Sept. 23, 2021. Who took away? Why? I hope it's not for any evil deed. The eviction lawsuit has inflicted a tremendous psychological stress on my young children. Why the landlord and their attorney do such to my young children?????? Regular mails to me and my "wife" should be sufficient!!!!! The HUMANSCUMS OF THIS EVIL AMERICAN SYSTEM MADE my "wife" Li Li as a PSYCHOPATH! One of Li Li's psychiatric behaviors is she would not even pick up or open or read her own mails. The female landlord Jyne Shiau told me on Sept 16, 2021 that I should take the other three mails in, and I said clearly to her that Li Li is an adult of her own, and my children should not be bothered further by them! As Jyne Shiau blamed the discoloration stain on the hot-water-boiled spot on my left foot on my handling of the tiny bit of treatment package Maurice Shiau sent over at the early night of April 04, 2021, she claimed vaguely "it's all your fault."

I am responding to the eviction plaintiffs and their attorney through the SYSTEM , and revealing to the WHOLE WORLD, what AN EVIL AMERICAN SYSTEM OF ALL-AROUND TERRORISM IT IS, TORTURING AND HARMING AND ATTEMPTING-MURDER PEOPLE AT WORKPLACES, AT RENTAL RESIDENCE, AND AT PUBLIC SPACE LIKE STREETS. THE EVIL ACTS WERE TARGETING DIRECTLY AT EACH INDIVIDUAL OF THE FAMILY, AND CHANNELED INDIRECTLY THROUGH A MEMBER TO ANOTHER WITHIN THE FAMILY.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標  題 (必選項):
內  容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2020: 封建皇權特徵,毛習惡行。
2020: 由三鹿事件看共產黨獨裁