分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
EVIL AMERICAN SYSTEM'S WARS
送交者: 王利民 2021年09月21日13:05:18 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

THE EVIL AMERICAN SYSTEM'S COWARDOUS WARS ON ME AND MY FAMILY

by Limin Wang

September 21, 2021, Tuesday

This Evil American System and its puppet Special-Colored Chinese "Communist" Party System have not only cowardously but viciously harmed, tortured, murder-attempted, or murdered many individual members of my family directly, but also seduced and coerced some STUPID family members to betray me the pillar of my immediate family. The evil humanscums are cowards, but murderous cowards who pretend as helpers or even rescues to the adult woman, namely my "wife", Li Li, and ALSO TO MY YOUNG CHILDREN. NOW AGAIN, THIS SEPTEMBER 21, 2021, Tuesday, a Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival day, and another special day and another trauma anniversary day, the EVIL SYSTEM SOMEHOW HAS MANIPULATED THROUGH MY YOUNGER CHILD, A MINOR, TO CONTACT THE SO-CALLED ACS, not the American Chemistry Society, but the American Children Service, to keep calling me today and to attempt to come visit my "home" TONIGHT, AGAIN. THE SO-CALLED ACS HAD DONE SUCH USELESS BUT ALMOST-CERTAINLY NAME-STAIN TRICKS BACK in late 2018, also through my children. HUMANSCUMS from the EVIL SYSTEM, you have not taught or put my children onto the right tracks. INSTEAD, YOU HAVE FOOLED AND MISLED THEM AND DENIED THEIR NORMAL DEVELOPMENT AND GOOD OPPORTUNITIES.

I have been preparing for the Sept 24., 2021 hearing due to my landlord's eviction lawsuit, and I have announced that the storm is coming again. Here, the hybrids of cowards and murders and prostitutes throw a distraction war on me on such a significant day, and three days ahead of the supposedly-telling-all hearing at Civil Court (89-17 Sutphin Blvd, Jamaica, NY 11435-3710). The Telling-All will again cover how the EVIL SYSTEM has numerously verbally assaulted, physically threatened, and murder-attempted on me at the slavery workplaces, at the so-called "medical service" places, at the rental residence,and even on public places such as streets, as well as what further destructions the STUPID family members have done to me and the family due to the EVIL SYSTEM's brainwashing and/or intoxication on the them.

0%(0)
0%(0)
  The landlord's eviction lawsui - 王利民 09/23/21 (144)
  I replayed the video I recorde - 王利民 09/23/21 (157)
  Whichever humanscum referred m - 王利民 09/21/21 (214)
  COWARDS,LET THE WHOLE WORLD - 王利民 09/21/21 (224)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2020: 封建皇权特征,毛习恶行。
2020: 由三鹿事件看共产党独裁
2019: 代发朗通告:经几日公开审查,通告徐水
2019: 黄卫东:投降派的猖狂与万分危急的形势