设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
The Morning I Heard the Voice of God诚之摘译(意译)
送交者: 诚之 2007年04月01日08:11:53 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

The Morning I Heard the Voice of God
March 21, 2007
by John Piper
http://www.desiringgod.org/ResourceLibrary/TasteAndSee/ByDate/2007/2021_The_Morning_I_Heard_the_Voice_of_God/

诚之摘译 (意译)

It has increased my love for the Bible as God’s very word, because it was through the Bible that I heard these divine words, and through the Bible I have experiences like this almost every day.
我对圣经的爱与日俱增,因为圣经是神亲自的话。
透过圣经,我可以听到神的话,也透过圣经,我每天都可以听到神自己对我说话。
(圣经是神的话。神的话就是神自己在说话。神自己和他的话是分不开的。)

The very God of the universe speaks on every page into my mind—and your mind.
神今天仍在说话:透过圣经的每一页,对我们的心思说话。

And best of all, they are available to all.
而且是每个人都可以听到的。

O how precious is the Bible. It is the very word of God. In it God speaks in the twenty-first century.
神今天仍然在圣经中说话。这是他对21世纪的人说话的方式----透过圣经。

It is a great wonder that God still speaks today through the Bible with greater force and greater glory and greater assurance and greater sweetness and greater hope and greater guidance and greater transforming power and greater Christ-exalting truth than can be heard through any voice in any human soul on the planet from outside the Bible.
神在今天透过圣经所说的话比从前更带著力量,荣耀,更给我们保证,甜蜜,盼望,指引,与改变我们的能力,和高举基督的真理。这些话远超过任何圣经以外,这个宇宙中任何的人所说的话。

This is why I found the article in this month’s Christianity Today, “My Conversation with God,” so sad.
这就是我很为什么在2007年3月《今日基督教》杂志中看到的文章 〈我与神的对话〉后很难过的原因。
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2007/march/2.44.html

What’s sad is that it really does give the impression that extra-biblical communication with God is surpassingly wonderful and faith-deepening. All the while, the supremely-glorious communication of the living God which personally and powerfully and transformingly explodes in the receptive heart through the Bible everyday is passed over in silence.
那篇文章给人的印象是:圣经以外的话比圣经的话更美妙,更能增强人的信心,更亲密,更有改变人的能力。

I grieve at what is being communicated here. The great need of our time is for people to experience the living reality of God by hearing his word personally and transformingly in Scri-pture.
我们这个时代最需要的是亲身经历神在圣经中所说的亲密的、改变人的话。

Something is incredibly wrong when the words we hear outside Scri-pture are more powerful and more affecting to us than the inspired word of God.
认为圣经以外的话比圣经的话对我们更有能力,实在是错得离谱的。

Let us cry with the psalmist, “Incline my heart to your word” (Psalm 119:36). “Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law” (Psalm 119:18). Grant that the eyes of our hearts would be enlightened to know our hope and our inheritance and the love of Christ that passes knowledge and be filled with all the fullness of God (Ephesians 1:18; 3:19).
让我们像诗人一样苦求:
求你使我的心倾向你的法度。 (诗119:36)
求你开我的眼睛,使我能看出你律法的奇妙。(诗119:18)
并且使你们心灵的眼睛明亮,可以知道他的呼召有怎样的盼望;他基业的荣耀,在圣徒中是多么的丰盛。 (弗1:18)
并且知道他的爱是超过人所能理解的,使你们被充满,得着 神的一切丰盛。(弗3:19)

O God, don’t let us be so deaf to your word and so unaffected with its ineffable, evidential excellency that we celebrate lesser things as more thrilling, and even consider this misplacement of amazement worthy of printing in a national magazine.
神啊,不要让我们耳聋到一个地步,不能听见你对我们说的话,不受你的话的影响。它们是说不出的美妙,但又是确凿的。也让我们不要把次等的当成是更震撼人心的,以致于认为值得把这个错置的惊异印在一个全国性的杂志上。

Pastor John

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2006: 我眼中的彩虹网友形象