設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
The Morning I Heard the Voice of God誠之摘譯(意譯)
送交者: 誠之 2007年04月01日08:11:53 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

The Morning I Heard the Voice of God
March 21, 2007
by John Piper
http://www.desiringgod.org/ResourceLibrary/TasteAndSee/ByDate/2007/2021_The_Morning_I_Heard_the_Voice_of_God/

誠之摘譯 (意譯)

It has increased my love for the Bible as God’s very word, because it was through the Bible that I heard these divine words, and through the Bible I have experiences like this almost every day.
我對聖經的愛與日俱增,因為聖經是神親自的話。
透過聖經,我可以聽到神的話,也透過聖經,我每天都可以聽到神自己對我說話。
(聖經是神的話。神的話就是神自己在說話。神自己和他的話是分不開的。)

The very God of the universe speaks on every page into my mind—and your mind.
神今天仍在說話:透過聖經的每一頁,對我們的心思說話。

And best of all, they are available to all.
而且是每個人都可以聽到的。

O how precious is the Bible. It is the very word of God. In it God speaks in the twenty-first century.
神今天仍然在聖經中說話。這是他對21世紀的人說話的方式----透過聖經。

It is a great wonder that God still speaks today through the Bible with greater force and greater glory and greater assurance and greater sweetness and greater hope and greater guidance and greater transforming power and greater Christ-exalting truth than can be heard through any voice in any human soul on the planet from outside the Bible.
神在今天透過聖經所說的話比從前更帶著力量,榮耀,更給我們保證,甜蜜,盼望,指引,與改變我們的能力,和高舉基督的真理。這些話遠超過任何聖經以外,這個宇宙中任何的人所說的話。

This is why I found the article in this month’s Christianity Today, “My Conversation with God,” so sad.
這就是我很為什麼在2007年3月《今日基督教》雜誌中看到的文章 〈我與神的對話〉後很難過的原因。
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2007/march/2.44.html

What’s sad is that it really does give the impression that extra-biblical communication with God is surpassingly wonderful and faith-deepening. All the while, the supremely-glorious communication of the living God which personally and powerfully and transformingly explodes in the receptive heart through the Bible everyday is passed over in silence.
那篇文章給人的印象是:聖經以外的話比聖經的話更美妙,更能增強人的信心,更親密,更有改變人的能力。

I grieve at what is being communicated here. The great need of our time is for people to experience the living reality of God by hearing his word personally and transformingly in Scri-pture.
我們這個時代最需要的是親身經歷神在聖經中所說的親密的、改變人的話。

Something is incredibly wrong when the words we hear outside Scri-pture are more powerful and more affecting to us than the inspired word of God.
認為聖經以外的話比聖經的話對我們更有能力,實在是錯得離譜的。

Let us cry with the psalmist, “Incline my heart to your word” (Psalm 119:36). “Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law” (Psalm 119:18). Grant that the eyes of our hearts would be enlightened to know our hope and our inheritance and the love of Christ that passes knowledge and be filled with all the fullness of God (Ephesians 1:18; 3:19).
讓我們像詩人一樣苦求:
求你使我的心傾向你的法度。 (詩119:36)
求你開我的眼睛,使我能看出你律法的奇妙。(詩119:18)
並且使你們心靈的眼睛明亮,可以知道他的呼召有怎樣的盼望;他基業的榮耀,在聖徒中是多麼的豐盛。 (弗1:18)
並且知道他的愛是超過人所能理解的,使你們被充滿,得着 神的一切豐盛。(弗3:19)

O God, don’t let us be so deaf to your word and so unaffected with its ineffable, evidential excellency that we celebrate lesser things as more thrilling, and even consider this misplacement of amazement worthy of printing in a national magazine.
神啊,不要讓我們耳聾到一個地步,不能聽見你對我們說的話,不受你的話的影響。它們是說不出的美妙,但又是確鑿的。也讓我們不要把次等的當成是更震撼人心的,以致於認為值得把這個錯置的驚異印在一個全國性的雜誌上。

Pastor John

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2006: 我眼中的彩虹網友形象