簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
轉貼:the hypocrisy of the American
送交者: 求真知 2018年08月21日17:30:49 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話

這是兩位朋友之間的對話,是關於鳳凰的報道“中美貿易戰其實無關貿易 這兩大事件在推動”的討論。

A:

這鳳凰網不說真話,基本原因是美國不認同政治專制,還想消滅私有制,還想搞共產主義,不認通普世價值的,等等一切一切!

B:

I am not a political commentator.  I am only speaking what comes to my mind.  

I suspect the US is so used to dictating to the world on how to live and how to govern.  It cannot stand anyone else sharing that position.  The world is tired of listening to the US, especially, when they found the US position is not rational nor reasonable.  It is certainly not in the best interest of the world.  It is not even in the best interest of the US.  The many wars started by the US since WW 2 caused so many deaths.  No amount of human right talks can cover that fact.  I believe more and more people will stand up against the US leadership, and will choose their own path.  Even small countries like the Philippines, Malaysia and South Korea are starting to demand a say on their own future.  Only Taiwan who thinks that they are solely depended on the US will continue to follow the US blindly.  Even Taiwan would not accept the US exportation of beef and pork.  When it comes to finance, countries are much more independant.

A:

B先生,您好!謝謝您的評論!

我只是評評這鳳凰的說法。每個人都是以自己身處的環境來看各種事物。着重點都有差別。不可能都能一致。

B:

Thank you for your comment.  I agree with you.  The important thing is to be able to listen and think about other people's view point.  We can learn something in the process.  If we close our mind to anyone else opinion, it will be our loss.

A:

B先生,您好!

我的另一個想法是,美國與其他多數國家的矛盾,吵鬧,都與美中矛盾性質不同,有所謂“道不同,不相為謀”!根本不在一條路上!

B:

Again, I agree with your viewpoint.  I notice a distinct hostility that American feel against the Chinese.  In 1896, American congress passed the only law that discriminate against one and only specified races, and that is the Chinese immigrants.  Chinese were not allowed to migrate to the US.  Even Chinese citizens cannot bring their wives to the US.  Chinese basically had no rights in the US.  If they were victims of harassment, bullying or discrimination, they have no recourse to address their suffering.  They could not get jobs in American firms.  They were not allowed to buy real estate property or land in the US.  They were not allowed to own a business in the US.  They were not allowed to marry White woman.  Basically, they could only live and work in the Chinatown, which is another word for "Ghetto".  This is one reason that I have no respect for the American request for human rights in China or in any place in the world.  This law  was not reversed until 1956.  President Lincoln passed a proclamation in 1863 against black slaves, but Chinese remained yellow slaves long after that in the US.  American congress passed the 14th amendment to the constitution to declare all people are equal under the law in the second half of the 19th Century, and yet, the American continue to discriminate against Chinese without any restriction.  Chinese were picked on by all races, especially by the White Supremacists.  Even Black pick on Chinese since the Chinese tend to be more wealthy and do not fight back.

This feeling of hostility against Chinese did not started with the Communistic government in China.  It was strictly because Chinese worked harder and asked for less wage.  People of other races did not like the Chinese competing for job and other financial advancement.  Harvard, the world famous university known for its enlightenment, is infamous for discriminate against Chinese student applicants even today.  They used the excuse of racial diversity..  Chinese students consistently perform superior to student of other races, yet Chinese applicants have more difficulties to be accepted into the university.

The longer I live in the US the more I notice the hypocrisy of the American and the US society.

附:

港媒:中美貿易戰其實無關貿易 這兩大事件在推動

參考消息網 

香港《南華早報》網站8月17日發表香港中文大學經濟學教授劉遵義的文章《美中貿易戰的背後是兩國力量競爭與貿易保護主義浪潮高漲》稱,中美貿易戰其實跟貿易無關,而是兩大動態事件對中美關係同時發作的結果。第一個事件與中美角逐世界經濟和技術統治地位有關。第二個與民粹主義、孤立主義和保護主義在全球特別是在美國抬頭有關。

文章稱,中美競爭早已有之,雖然沒有形於外。它不肇始於唐納德·特朗普總統,亦不會因特朗普離任而消失。之所以現在尖銳起來,是因為2000年時中國的國內生產總值僅為美國的10%,到了2017年卻急劇增長到美國的三分之二,照這種趨勢下去,恐怕到本世紀30年代中國就會追上美國。

文章認為,競爭未必不好。舉例來說,為了造出世界最快的超級計算機,中美展開競爭,結果兩國都造出了更好、更快的計算機。

今年,美國國際商用機器公司的“頂點”計算機擊敗中國的“神威·太湖之光”,成為全球超級計算機500強的冠軍,“神威·太湖之光”完全使用中國國產芯片,2016年和2017年兩年問鼎該榜。因為貿易戰,美國可能中斷供應先進的半導體,這多半會更加堅定中國自給自足的決心。

▲“頂點”計算機

文章稱,民粹主義、孤立主義和保護主義在美國及世界各地抬頭,也嚴重影響了國際貿易與投資。這些情緒雖然不是特朗普掀起,但他非常有效地利用這些情緒並把中國塑造為反面角色卻是確有其事。

文章認為,問題的根本原因在於全球化收益分配不均。全球化讓許多國家受益,包括中國與美國,但是無論在中國還是在美國,全球化都沒有實現普惠——於是出現了失敗者。

文章稱,特朗普同樣信奉零和原則,即一個國家得到好處,另一個國家必然蒙受損失,因此他認為,充分利用美國的體量和實力,與各國一對一磋商雙邊貿易協議可以改善美國的處境。

▲【“特朗普貿易戰”炸彈落到美國本土】美國特朗普政府挑起全球貿易戰,而“特朗普貿易戰”炸彈卻落到美國本土,造成嚴重損失。(《今日美國報》網站)

文章稱,特朗普的一個不滿是美國沒有從中美經濟關係中得到足夠的好處。中國通過大規模擴張外貿崗位,使6億人口擺脫貧困。美國消費者也享受了20年的物美價廉。

最後會怎樣呢?可能除了美國之外,中國與世界所有國家會繼續維護當前在世界貿易組織下的這套多邊貿易制度。歸根結底,所有國家都得到好處並將繼續從中受益。然而,中美關係今後必須小心駕馭。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2017: 日本人最值得中國人學習
2017: 香港,我為你哭