简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
转贴:the hypocrisy of the American
送交者: 求真知 2018年08月21日17:30:49 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

这是两位朋友之间的对话,是关于凤凰的报道“中美贸易战其实无关贸易 这两大事件在推动”的讨论。

A:

这凤凰网不说真话,基本原因是美国不认同政治专制,还想消灭私有制,还想搞共产主义,不认通普世价值的,等等一切一切!

B:

I am not a political commentator.  I am only speaking what comes to my mind.  

I suspect the US is so used to dictating to the world on how to live and how to govern.  It cannot stand anyone else sharing that position.  The world is tired of listening to the US, especially, when they found the US position is not rational nor reasonable.  It is certainly not in the best interest of the world.  It is not even in the best interest of the US.  The many wars started by the US since WW 2 caused so many deaths.  No amount of human right talks can cover that fact.  I believe more and more people will stand up against the US leadership, and will choose their own path.  Even small countries like the Philippines, Malaysia and South Korea are starting to demand a say on their own future.  Only Taiwan who thinks that they are solely depended on the US will continue to follow the US blindly.  Even Taiwan would not accept the US exportation of beef and pork.  When it comes to finance, countries are much more independant.

A:

B先生,您好!谢谢您的评论!

我只是评评这凤凰的说法。每个人都是以自己身处的环境来看各种事物。着重点都有差别。不可能都能一致。

B:

Thank you for your comment.  I agree with you.  The important thing is to be able to listen and think about other people's view point.  We can learn something in the process.  If we close our mind to anyone else opinion, it will be our loss.

A:

B先生,您好!

我的另一个想法是,美国与其他多数国家的矛盾,吵闹,都与美中矛盾性质不同,有所谓“道不同,不相为谋”!根本不在一条路上!

B:

Again, I agree with your viewpoint.  I notice a distinct hostility that American feel against the Chinese.  In 1896, American congress passed the only law that discriminate against one and only specified races, and that is the Chinese immigrants.  Chinese were not allowed to migrate to the US.  Even Chinese citizens cannot bring their wives to the US.  Chinese basically had no rights in the US.  If they were victims of harassment, bullying or discrimination, they have no recourse to address their suffering.  They could not get jobs in American firms.  They were not allowed to buy real estate property or land in the US.  They were not allowed to own a business in the US.  They were not allowed to marry White woman.  Basically, they could only live and work in the Chinatown, which is another word for "Ghetto".  This is one reason that I have no respect for the American request for human rights in China or in any place in the world.  This law  was not reversed until 1956.  President Lincoln passed a proclamation in 1863 against black slaves, but Chinese remained yellow slaves long after that in the US.  American congress passed the 14th amendment to the constitution to declare all people are equal under the law in the second half of the 19th Century, and yet, the American continue to discriminate against Chinese without any restriction.  Chinese were picked on by all races, especially by the White Supremacists.  Even Black pick on Chinese since the Chinese tend to be more wealthy and do not fight back.

This feeling of hostility against Chinese did not started with the Communistic government in China.  It was strictly because Chinese worked harder and asked for less wage.  People of other races did not like the Chinese competing for job and other financial advancement.  Harvard, the world famous university known for its enlightenment, is infamous for discriminate against Chinese student applicants even today.  They used the excuse of racial diversity..  Chinese students consistently perform superior to student of other races, yet Chinese applicants have more difficulties to be accepted into the university.

The longer I live in the US the more I notice the hypocrisy of the American and the US society.

附:

港媒:中美贸易战其实无关贸易 这两大事件在推动

参考消息网 

香港《南华早报》网站8月17日发表香港中文大学经济学教授刘遵义的文章《美中贸易战的背后是两国力量竞争与贸易保护主义浪潮高涨》称,中美贸易战其实跟贸易无关,而是两大动态事件对中美关系同时发作的结果。第一个事件与中美角逐世界经济和技术统治地位有关。第二个与民粹主义、孤立主义和保护主义在全球特别是在美国抬头有关。

文章称,中美竞争早已有之,虽然没有形于外。它不肇始于唐纳德·特朗普总统,亦不会因特朗普离任而消失。之所以现在尖锐起来,是因为2000年时中国的国内生产总值仅为美国的10%,到了2017年却急剧增长到美国的三分之二,照这种趋势下去,恐怕到本世纪30年代中国就会追上美国。

文章认为,竞争未必不好。举例来说,为了造出世界最快的超级计算机,中美展开竞争,结果两国都造出了更好、更快的计算机。

今年,美国国际商用机器公司的“顶点”计算机击败中国的“神威·太湖之光”,成为全球超级计算机500强的冠军,“神威·太湖之光”完全使用中国国产芯片,2016年和2017年两年问鼎该榜。因为贸易战,美国可能中断供应先进的半导体,这多半会更加坚定中国自给自足的决心。

▲“顶点”计算机

文章称,民粹主义、孤立主义和保护主义在美国及世界各地抬头,也严重影响了国际贸易与投资。这些情绪虽然不是特朗普掀起,但他非常有效地利用这些情绪并把中国塑造为反面角色却是确有其事。

文章认为,问题的根本原因在于全球化收益分配不均。全球化让许多国家受益,包括中国与美国,但是无论在中国还是在美国,全球化都没有实现普惠——于是出现了失败者。

文章称,特朗普同样信奉零和原则,即一个国家得到好处,另一个国家必然蒙受损失,因此他认为,充分利用美国的体量和实力,与各国一对一磋商双边贸易协议可以改善美国的处境。

▲【“特朗普贸易战”炸弹落到美国本土】美国特朗普政府挑起全球贸易战,而“特朗普贸易战”炸弹却落到美国本土,造成严重损失。(《今日美国报》网站)

文章称,特朗普的一个不满是美国没有从中美经济关系中得到足够的好处。中国通过大规模扩张外贸岗位,使6亿人口摆脱贫困。美国消费者也享受了20年的物美价廉。

最后会怎样呢?可能除了美国之外,中国与世界所有国家会继续维护当前在世界贸易组织下的这套多边贸易制度。归根结底,所有国家都得到好处并将继续从中受益。然而,中美关系今后必须小心驾驭。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2017: 日本人最值得中国人学习
2017: 香港,我为你哭