設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
手機版: Facebook Canada 立即過濾了我的貼子,包括在加拿大總理的賬戶上。
送交者: 老樂譜 2019年08月14日04:30:07 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話
Facebook Canada is filtering my post below: 14 years ago, Canadian lawyer said to me: " You have nowhere to go if want to file complaints against Canadian police and doctors." UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association International Criminal Court Canadian Government Toronto Police, The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers, Facebook Canada, Google Canada, Youtube, Ontario Government...who are living with me as my neighbors, gathering around and in my workplace , are at once hacking , blocking and filtering my posts and my accounts after or if UN, International Human Rights Community, and International Criminal Court " like" , " share " my posts. Please see this photo below: " The Scarborough Hospital and CEO in relation to Medical Torture " https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3419306388?profile=original https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3419306388?profile=original Why? What are they doing now, living with me as my neighbors...? UN Human Rights and International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims have everything I provided. 14 years ago, Canadian lawyer said to me: " You have nowhere to go if want to file complaints against Canadian police and doctors." UN advised me to file complaints against them twice, including International Criminal Court. Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. Robin Yan Canadian victim of torture 11/08/2019 Please forward this by fax, not only for me, thanks.
0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2018: 貿易戰,中國打 拖 字訣。拖至川普任止
2018: 薄熙來、谷開來離婚消息中透露出的信息