设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:诤友
万维读者网 > 教育学术 > 跟帖
My reply to 基甸恩典's response
送交者: stinger 2009月01月07日10:28:54 于 [教育学术] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 基甸恩典:回stinger:为什么“中学为体”,总站上风基甸恩典 于 2009-01-06 23:33:00
First, I apologize that I have to write in English 'cause I don't have Chinese software in the office. Secondly, I am very grateful for your insight into my questions.

I basically agree with you on the first one and second one, except, however, I feel that the diverse layers in your categorization are possibly not so clear-cut in reality. They are to be related and will affect each other depending on circumstance.

Your explanation on why people show indifference on cheating sounds to me is less convincing. If whatever in the constitution does not matter to them since the constitution is not directly related to their livelihood, how do you explain that around 60s, millions of Chinese died out of hunger because the ccp's policies and the natural disasters combined? Today, the parents living in the countryside seldom show their indignation to the degradation by the government to lowest class in the country either.

You also throw some insight on the function of religion and three branches of culture, I feel that we have a lot to talk about from these...

Finally, I like your analogy of a 3 dimensional object describing what a good education should be, very vivid and creative.

Hope this helps
0%(0)
0%(0)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2007: 怎么评价杨正林的老年黄斑变性相关基因