设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:诤友
万维读者网 > 教育学术 > 跟帖
The irrelevancy makes me nuts.
送交者: 言真轻 2009月02月06日20:19:11 于 [教育学术] 发送悄悄话
回  答: You have reached such a level空军大院 于 2009-02-06 16:12:22
Those who question my English capability are deadly wrong. My English level is totally irrelevant with my stance since I have never suggested using English to replace Hanzi. Actually contradicting to what they thought, I have opposed such kind of national linguistic policy openly in this forum. What I have pointed out was that alphabetical writing system has so many significant advantages over pictographic or ideographic language in social development. These advantages are critical developing factors for China. I can track back most of the historical problems of China to Hanzi and I have explained some of them in details. This is so obvious to me and I don’t expect anyone here who said that they have lived in US for years would have any problem to understand it. China can adopt the same idea to create an alphabetical system of its own. This is not something we can’t do but rather an issue of whether we are willing to do. What I don’t understand is why such a profound, serious and interesting topic is so offensive to many people that they start pouring dirty words to me.
0%(0)
0%(0)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2007: 费马大定理终结者—数学大师安德鲁 怀
2007: 什么是最牛的论文?几乎通不过答辩,却