設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:諍友
萬維讀者網 > 教育學術 > 跟帖
The irrelevancy makes me nuts.
送交者: 言真輕 2009月02月06日20:19:11 於 [教育學術] 發送悄悄話
回  答: You have reached such a level空軍大院 於 2009-02-06 16:12:22
Those who question my English capability are deadly wrong. My English level is totally irrelevant with my stance since I have never suggested using English to replace Hanzi. Actually contradicting to what they thought, I have opposed such kind of national linguistic policy openly in this forum. What I have pointed out was that alphabetical writing system has so many significant advantages over pictographic or ideographic language in social development. These advantages are critical developing factors for China. I can track back most of the historical problems of China to Hanzi and I have explained some of them in details. This is so obvious to me and I don’t expect anyone here who said that they have lived in US for years would have any problem to understand it. China can adopt the same idea to create an alphabetical system of its own. This is not something we can’t do but rather an issue of whether we are willing to do. What I don’t understand is why such a profound, serious and interesting topic is so offensive to many people that they start pouring dirty words to me.
0%(0)
0%(0)
標  題 (必選項):
內  容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2007: 費馬大定理終結者—數學大師安德魯 懷
2007: 什麼是最牛的論文?幾乎通不過答辯,卻