版主:诤友
万维读者网 > 教育学术 > 帖子
方舟子的1999“四人帮”(之一):邓子贤
送交者: 亦明_ 2020年07月31日12:51:21 于 [教育学术] 发送悄悄话

邓子贤:方舟科邪教的头号打手

——方舟子的1999“四人帮”(之一)

Zixian Deng: The No. One Hitman of Fang Shimin’s Scicult

亦明

揽责声明:作为被方舟子屡次认证的“首席方学家”,笔者对署名“亦明”的文章,尤其是本系列文章,承担全部责任。本人在此特重复我13年前向方舟子提出的挑战,并且把挑战的对象扩及到所有被我点名分析、批判、揭露的“方粉”和“方粉组织”:如果你们认为我有诽谤、诬蔑、构陷你们的动机和行为,我的相关文章中含有虚假不实之词,或者我从事方学研究并将研究结果公诸于世触犯了中国或者美国的法律,则你们应该立即到法院对本人提出民事或者刑事诉讼;而我郑重承诺:本人一定及时应诉,而绝不会效法或者采用方舟子的“逃诉”故伎。另外,众所周知,方舟子一直在鼓励他的粉丝对我提出诉讼,并且他本人或任何“方粉”打此类官司都可以从“中国科学与学术诚信基金会”,即“方舟子海外吸金会”,获得全额、甚至超额的资助、报酬和奖励。因此,方舟子及其跟随着没有任何理由不挺身而出,公开捍卫自己的“声誉”——除非他们在心里承认我的“方学研究成果”无懈可击。这是我对方舟子提出的第三十二次挑战。

Responsibility Statement: As the "Chief Expert on Fangology" repeatedly certified by Fang Zhouzi (Fang Shimin or Shimin Fang) himself, I declare that I am fullly responsibe for the articles, especially those in this series, written and posted online by "Yi Ming." I hereby repeat the challenge I posed to Fang Zhouzi 13 years ago, and extend the challenge to all those "Fang’s Fans" or "Fang’s Organizations" who have been academically and scholarly analyzed and exposed by me: if you believe that I have the motive or intention to defame or frame you, that any of my writings contain intentional false, untruful, and misleading words or information, or that I have violated the laws of China or the United States by writing and posting these articales, you should immediately file a civil or even criminal lawsuit against me in a court of law; and I promise I will respond promptly to the lawsuit, and will never imitate or adopt Fang Zhouz’s "trickery of escaping the lawsuit." It is well known that Fang has been encouraging his followers to sue me all along, and he and any of "Fang’s Fans" will be fully or even excessively commpensated, paid, and rewarded for their efforts in such lawsuits by the "The Organization for Scientific & Academic Integrity in China," also known as "Fang Zhouzi’s Overseas Money-Sucking Machine." Therefore, Fang Zhouzi and his followers have absolutely no reason whatsoever NOT to publicly defend their own "reputation," unless they admit in their hearts that my "Fangological Writtings" are accurate, correct, truthful, or even flawless and impeccable. This Declaration constitutes my 32nd challenge to Fang Zhouzi.

0%(0)
0%(0)
  1  /无内容 - 岁月河山 09/21/20 (226)
  PDF文件链接地址: - 亦明_ 08/02/20 (379)
  一、前言 - 亦明_ 07/31/20 (686)
    三、“反法”打手 - 亦明_ 07/31/20 (357)
    二、“科学”骗子 - 亦明_ 07/31/20 (421)
      四、“方舟”铁拐 - 亦明_ 07/31/20 (388)
        五、“代笔”妖孽 - 亦明_ 07/31/20 (395)
          六、“教主”奴仆 - 亦明_ 07/31/20 (548)
            七、注释 - 亦明_ 07/31/20 (369)
标 题 (必选项):