設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:諍友
萬維讀者網 > 教育學術 > 帖子
於xpt商榷愚蠢的中國人應該怎樣做
送交者: pzzdm.com 2010年02月22日05:12:12 於 [教育學術] 發送悄悄話

"It is already 2010. Only moron could ask the questions you asked. Trying to show how smart you are, or you are truly stupid as a Chinese pig?"

You dont think this is a valid question? The Christians seem truly believe what they heard from the Bible. You mean we should treat them as lunatics and not argue with them? I don't think asking questions show someone stupid, even if it's a stupid question. In this case it is not! I've asked some Christians this question before and no one can give a satisfactory answer. They can only say something like "Adam and Eve must have perfect genes so they can mate each other without worrying about the consequence", and "in Biblical times this kind of marriage is allowed and common. " do u think that's a good answer?

"Religion is neither science, nor fable. It is believe that people who like to believe. Nothing more. You should have learned how to respect others."

Good point. however, if you were treated like shit and should you be respectful to those who treated you this way? I agree Religion is neither science nor fable. However those Christians appear to think they have the ultimate truth and keep laughing at my scientific posts. There's a western saying 'An eye for an eye" and I'm a firm believer of this. If they can read some science, and if they can comprehend, just go back reading their Bible, I wouldn't be so against them.

"Stop your stupid behavior on this site."

What do you mean that my behavior is stupid? This is education forum. Now it's almost become a religious discussion forum. If everyone just stand there and do nothing, it will soon become another Christian forum whose main purpose is to ridicule science. When you see a murder taking place, do you think it's stupid to stop it?

"It is already 2010. Only moron could ask the questions you asked. Trying to show how smart you are, or you are truly stupid as a Chinese pig?"

You dont think this is a valid question? The Christians seem truly believe what they heard from the Bible. You mean we should treat them as lunatics and not argue with them? I don't think asking questions show someone stupid, even if it's a stupid question. In this case it is not! I've asked some Christians this question before and no one can give a satisfactory answer. They can only say something like "Adam and Eve must have perfect genes so they can mate each other without worrying about the consequence", and "in Biblical times this kind of marriage is allowed and common. " do u think that's a good answer?

"Religion is neither science, nor fable. It is believe that people who like to believe. Nothing more. You should have learned how to respect others."

Good point. however, if you were treated like shit and should you be respectful to those who treated you this way? I agree Religion is neither science nor fable. However those Christians appear to think they have the ultimate truth and keep laughing at my scientific posts. There's a western saying 'An eye for an eye" and I'm a firm believer of this. If they can read some science, and if they can comprehend, just go back reading their Bible, I wouldn't be so against them.

What do you mean that my behavior is stupid? This is education forum. Now it's almost become a religious discussion forum. If everyone just stand there and do nothing, it will soon become another Christian forum whose main purpose is to ridicule science. When you see a murder taking place, do you think it's stupid to stop it?

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2009: 在宗教問題上俺支持言同學。在俺看來,
2009: 談談“天主教,基督教,穆斯林,甚至李