设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:诤友
万维读者网 > 教育学术 > 帖子
八零后:Re: Ynima
送交者: 八零后 2010年04月19日11:09:55 于 [教育学术] 发送悄悄话

你这人答非所问哦~ 无语了。仔细想好别人写东西的意思再回复好不好?I bet

you have ever has a chance to attend a single class in any  primary school or secondary school in USA. 

首先我就没和你比什么。 我没说美国教育不好,仔细去看看我说的是什么?我说的是咱不好的地方我们承认,但是作为越来越多留学生来说,获得美国的教育仅仅是另一种学习过程,而且应 该因人而异,因材施教。因为无论哪个国家家。天哪~ 大家觉得是我不会说中文还是他看不懂呢。

The foundamental is built in from a standard primary school to high school. You learn the culture, value and ethics.  Sicence and technbology is not a simple technology term but a Culture which China does not possess, I am sorry to say so.  You miss that part, you miss a foundamental. That make you a different person.  If you get that kind education, you will not behave like you are doing  now in this Forum.  You speak differently and think differently.

What did I say? I dont know why ur so aggressive. You are the one keep judging other ppl. pfft...

You will not come in to attack someone English while people are talking about Private school issue.  Your friend aa881 has no idea what 's going on in the Private school but yelling

That is why I call you Jerk or not likable.  Some  people do call China educated postdoc as jerk. That is not my invention. I can not take that credit.

不好意思,我和人家不熟,只是见他说的有道理。另外,文字替换可没意思。别人发 的中文意思是什么大家都能看清楚,你回复的其实就是扯其他问题。

“people do call China educated postdoc as jerk” 这句话让我有点好奇,请问您是美国上学校的?还是您有过不平常的经历,别人这么说您了?我写东西的时候,都是很礼貌 的。也许您对那些敬语词不敏感,但是至少不会像您这样攻击别人。" Some  people do call China educated postdoc as jerk" ...您知道吗,在中国,其实也有很多没教养的说和您相反的话“国外的中学毕业的知识就是没咱丰富”,虽然如此,也还没坏到用“jerk"攻击别人的地步 :)

You like it or not you and your friends will be replaced in the future by thosands and thosands young bright Chinese students who receive standard education from primary school to university in the Western society.  They are polite not rude.  They do not have that bid ego and can get along with other people. They are much more likable than your type (made in china with a few US cosmetics ).  If people call you Jerk, they do have their reasons.

--" They are polite not rude.  They do not have that bid ego and can get along with other people."

I'm working in school, so does my gf. we know whats true .  Your stereotype is so rediculous.

--" If people call you Jerk, they do have their reasons."
-_-~ That could be right :D , not nessesary on a forum tho, especially when your talking about small things ( mmm , maybe  huge issues that nobody can actually do anything). when my gf read it ,she was like somebody 's always gonna be pissy.

K, last , im not trying to defend "i am a likable person" ..lol. But here I have a girl wanna "please me"  because you called me Jerk... so , well, thank you  and happy posting.

Ciao

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2009: 基甸恩典: 中国文化的进攻性