设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:Yiyi11
万维读者网 > 健康生活 > 帖子
范儿1026—「假洋鬼子」:恒心与自律是成功人生的永恒的原动力
送交者: 藤儿 2016年01月03日11:00:05 于 [健康生活] 发送悄悄话

藤儿点评:华人,却要开洋腔,在华媒开博谈古论今,这就是「假洋鬼子」。是不是难以置信?

我想以身作则,示范一下。我以前说过自己亲身体验《皮疗》的故事。同样的话题,今天用英文来讲。等我讲完了,你看我是不是十足的「假洋鬼子」。我这个「假洋鬼子」是要告诉大家,我的一个朋友,接受了我的《皮疗》养身祛病的方法,而且她买回家的任何蔬菜水果的皮不会扔进垃圾桶,全部按照我自创的用于《皮疗》的《肘前备急方》:「果皮二握,以水四升渍,绞取汁,尽服之」,天天耐心在家熬制畅饮,果然健身治病,疗效显著。

且听我这个「假洋鬼子」开一回洋腔,娓娓道来...

"Ok read closely.. I can't believe what my good friend Virgin May has discovered, but it's probably the biggest scandal in the medical and health industry in the past thousands of years..

So go ahead and mute the idiot box and read every word in this blog very carefully...

So we've been told for years, that all the peels or skins of fruits and vegetables are not healthy at all...its garbage.

Right?

Well you're in for a disturbing surprise my friend...

Latest research from me on one of my friends in the world shows the peels or skins of certain vegetables contain healthy body fattening amino acids and ingredients which cause the body to reduce huge amounts of fat in your digestive system aka your belly...

But Not only that...

This is one of the most popular vegetables and fruits that is not recommended by most nutritionist and even medical doctors...except me.

But you may be thinking... How can the peels or skins of vegetables and fruits cause you to lose weight?

This was the same question that puzzled me, until I thought of my own body situation in plight after meeting my doctors while I had health proglems.

But what blew me away was this...

She showed me a simple tweak that helped a 50 year old out of shape woman, who was a diabetic, with a serious frozen shoulder, headache and allergy problems, lose over 40 lbs in a couple of months...

But that wasn't the most amazing part...

All her previous medical problems and disease in her body completely vanished.

Her story actually stunned me because she only boiled down the peels or skins of all the vegetables and fruits that she bought daily, which I will show you here, from her diet to not only lose 40 lbs but her insulin went back to normal and now at the age of 50 she is diabetic free and has the energy of a 20 year old being free of pain from frozen shoulder and headache without any worry of allergies.

You might start your trying to decoct your own "medicinal herbs"by recycling all the peels or skins of vegetables and fruits you buy every day, following her amazing story,
but let me warn you of something before you do..

You might get bit pissed off, maybe even swear a little, when you see the list of disgustign peels or skins of fruits and vegetables that you thought were unhealthy.. But after reading her story and thinking about your incapable and malpracticing doctors,
 you will be relieved because you will know exactly what healthy life style to have daily to look lean and feel young, fit again."

【注释】「假洋鬼子」一词,最早源于1862年,即同治元年,创始于上海。美国人华尔(Frederick Townsend Ward)组成所谓“常胜军”(The Ever Victorious Army),带兵军官是真洋人,而普通兵勇全为华人。操中国话的华人兵勇却穿洋人军服,于是当时的人就称这些华人兵勇为「假洋鬼子」。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2015: 自测检查血压一个“勤”字
2015: Nature发文:没有医学素养的悲剧!