設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:Yiyi11
萬維讀者網 > 健康生活 > 帖子
范兒1026—「假洋鬼子」:恆心與自律是成功人生的永恆的原動力
送交者: 藤兒 2016年01月03日11:00:05 於 [健康生活] 發送悄悄話

藤兒點評:華人,卻要開洋腔,在華媒開博談古論今,這就是「假洋鬼子」。是不是難以置信?

我想以身作則,示範一下。我以前說過自己親身體驗《皮療》的故事。同樣的話題,今天用英文來講。等我講完了,你看我是不是十足的「假洋鬼子」。我這個「假洋鬼子」是要告訴大家,我的一個朋友,接受了我的《皮療》養身祛病的方法,而且她買回家的任何蔬菜水果的皮不會扔進垃圾桶,全部按照我自創的用於《皮療》的《肘前備急方》:「果皮二握,以水四升漬,絞取汁,盡服之」,天天耐心在家熬製暢飲,果然健身治病,療效顯著。

且聽我這個「假洋鬼子」開一回洋腔,娓娓道來...

"Ok read closely.. I can't believe what my good friend Virgin May has discovered, but it's probably the biggest scandal in the medical and health industry in the past thousands of years..

So go ahead and mute the idiot box and read every word in this blog very carefully...

So we've been told for years, that all the peels or skins of fruits and vegetables are not healthy at all...its garbage.

Right?

Well you're in for a disturbing surprise my friend...

Latest research from me on one of my friends in the world shows the peels or skins of certain vegetables contain healthy body fattening amino acids and ingredients which cause the body to reduce huge amounts of fat in your digestive system aka your belly...

But Not only that...

This is one of the most popular vegetables and fruits that is not recommended by most nutritionist and even medical doctors...except me.

But you may be thinking... How can the peels or skins of vegetables and fruits cause you to lose weight?

This was the same question that puzzled me, until I thought of my own body situation in plight after meeting my doctors while I had health proglems.

But what blew me away was this...

She showed me a simple tweak that helped a 50 year old out of shape woman, who was a diabetic, with a serious frozen shoulder, headache and allergy problems, lose over 40 lbs in a couple of months...

But that wasn't the most amazing part...

All her previous medical problems and disease in her body completely vanished.

Her story actually stunned me because she only boiled down the peels or skins of all the vegetables and fruits that she bought daily, which I will show you here, from her diet to not only lose 40 lbs but her insulin went back to normal and now at the age of 50 she is diabetic free and has the energy of a 20 year old being free of pain from frozen shoulder and headache without any worry of allergies.

You might start your trying to decoct your own "medicinal herbs"by recycling all the peels or skins of vegetables and fruits you buy every day, following her amazing story,
but let me warn you of something before you do..

You might get bit pissed off, maybe even swear a little, when you see the list of disgustign peels or skins of fruits and vegetables that you thought were unhealthy.. But after reading her story and thinking about your incapable and malpracticing doctors,
 you will be relieved because you will know exactly what healthy life style to have daily to look lean and feel young, fit again."

【注釋】「假洋鬼子」一詞,最早源於1862年,即同治元年,創始於上海。美國人華爾(Frederick Townsend Ward)組成所謂“常勝軍”(The Ever Victorious Army),帶兵軍官是真洋人,而普通兵勇全為華人。操中國話的華人兵勇卻穿洋人軍服,於是當時的人就稱這些華人兵勇為「假洋鬼子」。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2015: 自測檢查血壓一個“勤”字
2015: Nature發文:沒有醫學素養的悲劇!