设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:Yiyi11
万维读者网 > 健康生活 > 帖子
RE:关于马太效应
送交者: 新人 2009年11月24日17:07:04 于 [健康生活] 发送悄悄话
I read the article on "马太效应" recently. Not sure why that was called "马太效应". Here was the original post.
http://blog.creaders.net/SGDB/user_blog_diary.php?did=50947

神的忠心管家
The faithful stewardship (manager)

First on concept: Stewardship

you are the manager of what you have, not the owner. For example, your money, talent, skills etc everything. You do not own these things you have now. If you own it, you should have it forever. The fact is you do not have them forever.
For example, the money you have, you earned it, but you don't have them before. Similar to others like your talent and skills.

Second the attitude: Faithful

I will use skills as example for illustration purpose. Gods gives every one certain skills and opportunity to grow it. If you grow it faithfully (like practice and learn persistently), your skills wil become better and better, and may be become a master of the field, otherwise, if you are unfaithful (like lazy and not practice, not learn) your skills will shrink and even disappear completely.

When you understand it, the message is simple: be a 神的忠心管家. If you do it, you will be blessed.

I think every one will easily understand this story. Bible has a lot of teachings like this.
If you read it and you will love it.

I use both English and Chinese simply because typing English is much faster.
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2008: 癌症:越来越凶悍的杀手 ZT
2008: 申时行: (诗) 那一年 (根据李云鹤同志