分类广告
版主:无极
万维读者网 > 史地人物 > 跟帖
回顾:2010年10月3日CNN播出扎卡利亚对温家宝专访
送交者: cnoversea 2012月03月01日04:18:38 于 [史地人物] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 郎咸平: 中國政府已經破產 Part 2cnoversea 于 2012-03-01 03:58:41

美国有线电视CNN2010年103日播出了访谈节“FAREED ZAKARIA GPS”主持人法瑞德·扎卡利亚对中国理温家宝的专访

主持人: 认为全球经济现在且强劲会进入衰退的危险?尤其美国会再次经济衰退

,客,我认为世界经济正在复苏,但复苏程是一个慢而曲折的。人可能不会在问题上有相同的看法,但我相信我会汲取教。我希望美国经济快速复苏,因竟,美国经济是世界上最大的

我注意到最近奥巴马总统的政策和采取的措施,以及就包括增加一倍美国出口基础建设上作模投方案的。我些措施和做法是在沿着正确的道,朝着正确的方向前晚了一点,但仍是及时的

使我想起当我作出在中国推经济刺激重大决定的时候的情景。那,人们对这个政策也有不同在,展表明,我经济刺激划是成功的

主持人:您的经济刺激,如果按占国内生产总值GDP的比例来算,相当于美国经济刺激10倍,是一个非同寻常划。

是否有这么个担心,它已经产生了中国房地泡沫由于政府投入这么资金,有没有通的危这些经济刺激的后果如何再怎么少,至少也还得有政府

温:从您,我认为您没有充分了解我们的整个经济刺激。我想指出,我经济刺激划有四个主要成部分。

首先是大模的公共支出,构性减税和基础设施的展。

第二个是在中国的整和产业结化升

第三是科技新和新兴产业展具有略意

四是社会安全网的改善。 4亿人民并不都是全部来自政府。

公共政只占1.18亿美元的人民,其余的将来自非公有制经济和金融市场筹资

该经济刺激划的施,确保了定持续较快增的中国经济

它帮助持中国的经济发展在30年的良好势头,它帮助我避免在中国代化一个重的外部冲击而造成重大波

这个经济刺激中国经济的未来展奠定了坚实的基对您刚才的问题中提到的挑我们很重视持高度警戒。

想讲三点。

首先,通胀在中国是有可能发生的

就是制定了规划以使得处理好保持经济稳与较展之整和管理通胀预期之系。是中国经济观调控的核心。

我的确在中国通胀预期的管理担是我一直很努力妥善管理很好,因我相信腐和通对国家的稳生不利影响。而者都关系到人民政府的信任和支持。个角度看中国的通胀问题的

其次,随着经济刺激划的施,地政府会有政和金融风险。一些地方政府有它们的融管道。他有一些债务

但是,不是一个金融危机的爆发而产问题。相反,些问题发生于上个纪的80年代。

在,因各种地方政府的融平台债务总额已经高达约7.6亿美元的人民

而且我可以地方一级的债务还处于一个控制的范内。重要的是我们要妥善此事,以确保地方政府的债务不会的公共政金融风险

中国的赤字预算的比例是低于国内生产总值GDP百分3。中国总债务与国内生产总值的比率百分之二十内。

就是仍然是一个够控制的

第三点是更重要的一点,就是在我所有的投有利于我国经济结整,而不是相反。这涉及到我展前景,因此具有很高的重要性

主持人: 从金融危机中您得出什您对美国的宏观经济管理是否失去信心?

一个中国朋友,他就像在堂上学生,我们总是听美国人教 在我抬起来,我们认为竟然也不知道他自己

温: 面对金融危机,任何一个国家整个人类负任感的人从这次金融危机吸取教。就我而言,我从这次金融危机得出的最大的教是,在管理国家事务时,重要的是要密切注意解决经济中的构性问题

中国的展取得了巨大进步得了世界的好。然而,在最早认为经济发展缺乏平衡,协调和可持的人中,也是其中之一次金融危机印了我在一点上的看法。一方面,我应对金融危机,另一方面,我须继续解决我自己的问题。而且,我做好方面的工作是一个非常艰难

---- 以上译自Transcript of interview with Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao

原文取自http://chinaelectionsblog.net/?p=10376

FAREED ZAKARIA, HOST, “FAREED ZAKARIA GPS”: Do you feel that the global economy is, at this point, stable and strong?  Or do you worry a lot that there is a danger of the so-called double dip, that the United States, in particular, could go back into a recession?

PREMIER WEN JIABAO, CHINA (through translator):  Well, objectively speaking, I think the world economy is recovering, although the process of recovery is a slow and torturous one.  People may not have the same view on this matter, but I believe we will learn a lesson from the reality.  I hope that there will be a quick recovery of the U.S. economy, because, after all, the U.S. economy is the largest in the world.

I have taken note of the recent policies and measures taken by President Obama, including the program of doubling the United States exports and the massive investment in infrastructural development.  I think these passes and measures are the ones on the right track, moving in the right direction.  Although they came a little bit late, they still came in time.

This reminds me of the time when I took the big decision of advancing a massive stimulus package in China.  Back then, people had different views concerning this policy.  But now, the progress has shown that our stimulus package is a successful one.

ZAKARIA:  Your stimulus package was 10 times larger, as a percentage of your GDP, than — than the U.S. one.  It was an extraordinary program.

Is there a worry that it has — it has produced a bubble in China, in real estate? Are there dangers of inflation because the government spent so much money? And what happens now that that stimulus is going to wear off? There will be less and less government spending.

WEN:  From what you said, I think you have not seen our stimulus package in its full or in its entirety.  I would like to say that our stimulus package has four key components.

The first is massive public spending, structural tax cuts and infrastructural development.

The second is the adjustment and upgrading of industrial structure in China.

The third is scientific and technological innovation and the development of emerging industries with strategic significance.

The fourth is the improvement of social safety net. The $4 trillion RMB Yuan investment does not all come from the government.

Public finance only accounts for $1.18 trillion RMB Yuan and the rest will come from the non-public sector and fundraising from financial markets.

The implementation of the stimulus package has insured the continuance of steady and relatively fast economic growth in China.

It has helped maintain the good momentum of China’s economic development in the past 30 years and it has helped us avoid major fluctuations in the process of China’s modernization because of a severe external shock.

At the same time, it has laid a solid foundation for future development of the Chinese economy.  We are on high alert against the challenge that you referred to in your question.

Let me make three points. First, there is a possibility of inflation in China.

That is why we have formulated the task of skillfully manage the relations between maintaining steady and relatively fast economic development, structural adjustment and managing inflation expectations.  This is at the core of China’s macroeconomic control.

I do have worry for the management of inflation expectations in China.  And that is something that I have been trying very hard to manage appropriately and well, because I believe corruption and inflation will have an adverse impact on stability of power in our country.  And these two both concern the trust and support of people in the government.  And this is the perspective that I see the issue of inflation in China.

Second, with implementation of the stimulus package, there are fiscal and financial risks at the level of local governments.  We have some financing vehicles of local governments.  They have some debts.

But this is not a new problem that took place after the break — outbreak of the financial crisis.  Rather, this already came into being back in the 1980s.

Now, with the financing platforms of local governments in place, they have accumulated a total debt about $7.6 trillion RMB Yuan.

And I can say that this debt, at the local level, is still within a range that we can manage.  But it is important that we appropriately handle this matter to ensure that the debts at local governments’ level will not bring about risks in our public finance and in the financial sector.

The ratio of budget deficit in China’s total GDP is within 3 percent. The total debts in China versus GDP’s ratio is within 20 percent range.

That is to say, it’s still in the range that we can manage.

The third point is a more important one, that is, all our investment now must be conducive to our economic structural adjustment, not the contrary.  This concerns our long-term development prospects and therefore is of high importance.

ZAKARIA: May I ask you what lesson you have drawn from the financial crisis? Have you lost faith in American macroeconomic management?

A Chinese friend said to me, he said, “We were like the students in class and we would always listen to what the Americans would tell us.”  And now we look up, and we think, “Maybe the teacher actually didn’t know what he was talking about.”

WEN: In the face of the financial crisis, any person who has a sense of responsibility towards the country, and towards the entire human race should learn lessons from the financial crisis. As far as I’m concerned, the biggest lesson that I have drawn from the financial crisis is that, in managing the affairs of a country, it’s important to pay close attention to addressing the structural problems in the economy.

China has achieved enormous progress in its development, winning acclaim around the world. Yet, I was one of the first ones to argue that our economic development still lacks balance, coordination, and sustainability. This financial crisis has reinforced my view on this point. On the one hand, we must tackle the financial crisis; on the other, we must continue to address our own problems. And we must do these two tasks well at the same time, and this is a very difficult one.

Wen’s interview with Zakaria in two years. From CNN

Zakaria: We are now beginning the formal interview, just so everyone realizes.

Wen Jiabao: Before we begin, I would like to let you know that I will use the words from the bottom of my heart to answer your questions, which means that I will tell the truth to all your questions.

I always tell people that sometimes I may not tell what is on my mind, that as long as I speak out what is on my mind, the words are true.

I think you are now interviewing a statesman, and at the same time you are interviewing a statesman in his capacity as a common people.

I prefer dialogue to long-winded speeches, so you can always interrupt me and raise your questions. That would certainly make our dialogue more lively.

Zakaria: I look forward to the chance for this dialogue, and I begin by thanking you for giving us the opportunity and the honor. The first thing I have to ask you, I think is on many people’s minds. What do you think of the current financial crisis affecting the United States, and does it make you think that the American model has many flaws in it that we are just recognizing now?

Wen Jiabao: I took office as the Chinese premier six years ago, and before then I was serving as the vice premier of the country. When I was the vice premier, I experienced another financial crisis but in Asia. And in wake of the Asian financial crisis, China adopted a proactive fiscal policy and decided not to devalue the RMB, the Chinese currency, but doing so we managed to overcome the difficulties. But now the problems in the United States started with the subprime crisis and later on, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were involved in the problems, and the Lehman Brothers was in trouble, Merrill Lynch was in trouble, the AIG was in trouble, and such large investment banking companies and insurance companies all encountered systematic problems.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2011: 佛家人物参考资料 - 释迦牟尼佛
2011: 李大师傅改字表,需要37张纸