设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 跟帖
I didn't mean to
送交者: mean 2009月01月20日07:59:24 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 您为什么非要把我逼到轮回的阵营里阿?soccerfun 于 2009-01-19 21:36:39
put my words in your mouth. But from how you have followed my and siqi's posts, it seems that you agree more with her than with me, and her view has been that of reincarnation consistantly. In fact, the whole argument started from reincarnation vs. no reincarnation, John/Elijah was merely the (one and only) supporting verse that siqi came up to support her view.

In regard to reincarnation, you specifically asked about this concept, and your question addressed me instead of her, despite that I never used this for any purpose than to rebuke reincarnation. Therefore, I can only assume that you are a believer in reincarnation as well, and when I argue, that has to be the starting point.

To be honest with you, I don't care what kind of association there is between John and Elijah, so long as people don't deliberately replace Christian beliefs with pagan beliefs, for which there is no justification.

Finally, you are right that the emphasis in Hebrews is on "death" rather than on "once", but there is no mistake that the author meant "one time" and one time only. The Bible is more than clear on this:
And as it is appointed unto men ONCE to die, but after this the judgment (KJV)
Just as man is destined to die ONCE, and after that to face judgmentb (NIV)
And just as it is appointed for [all] men ONCE to die, and after that the [certain] judgment(Amplified)
And just as it is appointed for man to die ONCE, and after that comes judgment (ESV)
Et comme il est réservé aux hommes de mourir UNE SEUL FOIS, après quoi vient le jugement (LSV)
0%(0)
0%(0)
  拉撒路死了几次? - soccerfun 01/20/09 (300)
    you are being ridiculous - mean 01/20/09 (299)
      我并不是跟你辩争什么。 - soccerfun 01/20/09 (260)
        good ? for you, not me  /无内容 - mean 01/20/09 (242)
      where are you from? - Yuehanmiao 01/20/09 (260)
        from canada. :)  /无内容 - mean 01/20/09 (264)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2008: 关起门来聊闲篇 ^_^
2008: Joel Beeke: 今天教会当学习的清教徒传
2007: 圣经中的山和约
2007: 关于信仰问题的再思索