设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
should be chapt 19
送交者: polemic 2006年08月31日04:43:08 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

It is indeed hard to udnerstand Isaiah. Not much we can say about this chapter. It seems The Lord has stripped of all my reasoning and the intention to understand what's going on inside the prophecy here. I am ensconced here to enjoy the words of the Lord, to feel the pulse that has pulsated Isaiah's blood, to observe how miserable and barren it would be without God's blessing.

The passage has its charm in it, but it is beyond my understanding and faculty to divine what it is. It says something, but it does not have a specific counterpart that we can pinpoint or identify, but it is my belief that someone in some opportune situation God will deliver comfort, strength, courage to. It is there, in the Bible, and may be engraved in the fabric of our memory somewhere. It will come to its service one day some day when we need it.

The last paragraph depicts that a highway between Egypt and Assyria will be built and people from two states will come across. They will worship together, and then Isreal will be the third. The Lord Almighty will bless the entire earth, Egypt, Assyria, and Isreal.

What do my people, my handiwork, my inheritance symbolize?

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2005: 大话佛教东传史(一)
2005: 大话佛教东传史(二)