设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:诤友
万维读者网 > 教育学术 > 跟帖
No. It is not true. Not now.
送交者: 广东南蛮 2008月10月05日10:16:44 于 [教育学术] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 专家们,这是真的吗?sssa 于 2008-10-05 09:23:43
Farmer are only allowed with FDA regulated and registered hormones and drugs etc. in the poultry and other farming industries. Non FDA registered hormones and drugs etc. are not allowed to be used. FDA has a testing and safety threshold level guidelines for these application. Meats not comply with these guidelines will be destroyed and be used as pet foods. There are two levels of inspection agencies for the farming industries. First line of inspections will be conducted by the veterinarians from the Ministry of Agriculture. A log book will be signed by the vets and keep by the farmer. The last line of sample inspection is conducted by the FDA in the licensed butchery before ship out on the market.

All pharmaceutical companies who is supplying these stuff has to be registered by the FDA. No un-registered hormones and drugs etc. will not be allowed to feed the animals.

I was trying to write something about these FDA & Ministry of Agriculture. Regulations and application.

In yr 2000, I had jointed FDA show trip to Beijing. I complained to the USA & Canadian embassy staffs about the Western countries introducing these stuff hormones, enzymes and drugs - to China’s farming and food industries without telling them the side-effects and how these application should be regulated.

Before yr 2000, farming industries can self regulating the application of these drugs. However, all pharmaceutical companies and the drugs being used still required to be registered.

I wrote an article 关于中国食品的安全问题。in Chinese about these on this BBS web site more than a years ago.
0%(0)
0%(0)
  U even didn't know USDA's name /无内容 - bid2beat 10/05/08 (180)
    I don't write USDA, - 广东南蛮 10/05/08 (169)
  Pls don't even try to write - bid2beat 10/05/08 (273)
    U just found the USDA from.. - 广东南蛮 10/05/08 (215)
  how many tons hormones used/yr - sssa 10/05/08 (259)
    Hormones are not allowed to be - 广东南蛮 10/05/08 (268)
      What about BGH? - chongmin 10/05/08 (175)
        FDA taking care of .. - 广东南蛮 10/05/08 (183)
      关于农业兽药。 95%以上的所谓兽药,... - 广东南蛮 10/05/08 (247)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2005: 丘成桐与“学术腐败”(2)
2005: 丘成桐的两个误区
2004: 我来说说马悦然,诺贝尔奖文学奖的评委