設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 跟帖
獎善罰惡 is not a pagan idea
送交者: mean 2009月01月16日09:28:21 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話
回  答: 獎善罰惡也是pagan idea,並不妨礙它成為各宗教的共識思齊 於 2009-01-16 07:34:27
in fact it's extremely prominent in the old testament.

you have to realize that as far as israelites are concerned (and the old testament only addresses israelites, even when it is prophesying about the gentiles), faith in God equates goodness (worship God, obey law, kindness etc.); rebellion equates evil (worship foreign gods, disobey law, lack of mercy etc.). therefore the various books talks about good vs evil and faith vs lack thereof almost interchangeably.

in fact, this is the very reason why the book of job is so significant. it addresses, in part, why some people do not get what they deserve. the theology of reward vs. retribution is an evolving one. as time went on there was the realization that reward vs. retribution isn't always valid, at least in this lifetime, which led to the current theology.

前千禧年/後千禧年/無千禧年 are interpretations on BIBLICAL prophesies, and is completely different from reincarnation, which, like I said, is completely pagan. as theology, it's not only completely unsupported by the bible, there are certain christian concepts (such as salvation plan) that may even suggested against reincarnation.

let's face it, chinese concept of reincarnation is almost entirely based on buddhism, which, in my opinion, is perhaps one of the most satanic philosophies in the world, as it is practically obsessed with oneself, and does away with all divinity, much more so than idol worship, religoius cults, humanism and scientificism. I wouldn't put much credit in such philosophies.
0%(0)
0%(0)
  點燈與放火 /無內容 - 思齊 01/16/09 (372)
    tell me then - mean 01/16/09 (361)
      你能在聖經里找到reincarnation的依據 - 思齊 01/16/09 (331)
        give me the verse and prove it - mean 01/16/09 (299)
          這又回到了從前的辯論 - 思齊 01/16/09 (225)
標  題 (必選項):
內  容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2008: zt從哀歌到讚美
2008: zt在基督里要殷勤 勿做信仰上的寒號鳥
2007: 創世記中一些問題整理