设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:诤友
万维读者网 > 教育学术 > 帖子
花子 and rainbow, 我已经译完全文。请指教.
送交者: abc55 2009年05月08日18:39:28 于 [教育学术] 发送悄悄话
Mr.rednose 在楼下提出了两条很好的意见,我已经根据他的意见,把watery nose 改 成了running nose, 把a woman doctor Wang改写成了doctor Wang, female. 下面是本人译出的全文。 The Sorrow of a Returned Scientist From America I am Liu ZhengFei (刘正飞), an associate professor at Hua-Zhong Agriculture University in China. I worked at Kansas State University of the U.S.A. as a postdoctoral researcher from October 2004 to April 2007 before returning China. I obtained my PhD degree in preventive medicine for animals in 2002. My child, Liu QianQian (刘谦谦), was two years and 5 months old, born in the U.S.A. She had a fever and running nose at night on 4/20/2009. My wife, my mother and I brought my child, by taxi, to the emergency care of Women and Children’s Health Hospital of HuBei Province. Doctor Wang, female, diagnosed my child at 11:00 p.m. After some lab tests of my child’s blood, doctor Wang said that the child’s blood appearance was a little bit high, and it was caused by bacteria infection. The doctor asked us to take my child’s body temperature, and it was 39.6C. Doctor Wang said: “I will prescribe some medicine for her, (the child) needs 4 days of intravenous.” My wife asked: “4 days of intravenous”? Doctor Wang replied: “begin with two days of intravenous, and then bring her back for a recheck on the 3rd day, if her situation becomes serious then the child has to stay day and night in the hospital”. Then, the doctor prescribed two dosages of the same intravenous, but told us neither the time interval between the two intravenous, nor the side-effects of the prescribed intravenous. In the morning of 4/21/2009, I fed my child her breakfast. Seeing she ate some steamed bread and drank some milk with good spirit, I felt relieved and then went to work. Then my child said that she had a painful leg, so my wife, my mother and my child’s aunt brought her to the same hospital again. They (the hospital doctor and nurses) did some ultrasonic inspection to her leg, but didn’t found anything wrong. At 11:00 p.m., they (my wife, my mother and my child’s aunt) bought another dosage of the intravenous prescribed by doctor Wang last night, and then the nurse administered the intravenous. During the intravenous, no nurse came over to monitor the child’s physiological reaction to the intravenous. At 12:00 afternoon, the intravenous was done, but the doctors and nurses didn’t tell my wife that my child should stay and be monitored in the hospital for a little while after the intravenous. Then my wife, my mother and my child’s aunt brought my child home by taxi. Before their taxi arrived home, I had already returned home after giving classes to my student at the university. As soon as they (my wife, my mother and my child’s aunt) brought my child into the door of my home, I found my child breathing desperately, trembling/jerking with dry lips. We immediately brought the child back to the hospital to the emergency room, but it took the taxi for about half an hour to arrive at the hospital. Several nurses tried to rescue my child at the hospital for several minutes, then a doctor was called and came in. But the doctor said that the child had died. My wife and mother were devastated and wailing at the scene, then the doctor and nurses left promptly. I felt great pain and sorrow, and tried to talk to the leaders of the hospital for an answer. A doctor Ann and doctor Tan met me. They said: “the hospital is a place for people to die”, “in the situation like this, the president of the hospital never comes out to face the scene”. As far as I know, although a president may be very busy, but how could he show no mercy/concern for the patients who died of the hospital’s medical errors? The hospital didn’t take any action until 6:30 p.m. Then it sent a person to put my child’s body in a refrigerator of a garbage house full of the bad and strong smell of medicine without any human guard. My child died so quickly. We suspect that, it was the (intravenous) medicine or the procedure of the medicine preparation had problems. On April the 22nd and 23rd, we went to the hospital for two times, and tried to meet the leaders of the hospital for an answer. But the president of the hospital kept refusing to meet us, and only doctor Ann and Tan met us again. In the noon time on 4/23/2009, doctor Ann telephoned us and said that the president of the hospital had agreed to me us at 2:30 p.m. When I arrived the hospital, doctor Ann said that the president had left for a meeting. Waiting for the president who never came, my family members were physically abused with force by several security guards of the hospital. The crowd of the bystanders intervened and stopped their physical abuses. A few minutes later, another group of the security guards armed with steel whips and steel tubes charged to my family members, and then beat them violently. The people were beaten including not only the uncles of my dead child but also the child’s grandpas and grandmas of old age. The most brutal and evil were the armed security guards, about 6 of them, beat one of my child’s uncles to the ground, and then dragged him away and then attacked his head, arms and legs with sticks, and left him with grave physical injuries. The violence of the security guards was so brutal, the crowd of the bystanders called the police. The violence lasted for about 10 minutes before it was stopped by the police and by the appearance of some journalists. Now the body of my child is still kept in the refrigerator of the garbage house. And the hospital keeps refusing to offer any suggestion to settle its deadly medical error. The injured uncle and a grandpa of my child are now receiving medical treatments for their injuries in a hospital. The hospital that killed my child not only fails to offer any apologies and medical compensations to the injured, but even refuses to admit any violence committed by its security guards. The hospital still has not given any explanation to my child’s death. My wife, my relatives and I are in great pain and grave sorrow for the death of my child, a 2 years and 5 months old, who was killed by the hospital with one single dose of the intravenous. The right action for the president of the hospital to take should have been to give an explanation to the fatal medical error and then offer a suggestion to settle the conflict. He does not have the conscience to do the right thing, but instructs his hospital’s security guards to do the evil under the Sun instead, beating my family members with steel tubes and injured seven of them with two being terribly injured. How could this type of brutal, inhuman and lawless violence happen in the people’s hospital built by the finance of the taxpayers? Mr. president of the hospital, where is the justice? Where is the law? Where is the morality of the medical doctors? Where is the morality of our society?
0%(0)
0%(0)
  我做了一点点修改 - rainbow 05/09/09 (233)
    good, but for 4 - 要饭花子 05/09/09 (168)
      再一次感谢。:)  /无内容 - rainbow 05/10/09 (148)
    先综合了两位的译文。谢谢。  /无内容 - rainbow 05/09/09 (170)
  abc55, great job!  /无内容 - 要饭花子 05/09/09 (163)
      非常感激。谢谢abc55和花子。很受感动。  /无内容 - rainbow 05/09/09 (162)
  comment 7 - 要饭花子 05/09/09 (154)
  comment 6 - 要饭花子 05/09/09 (306)
    addtion: - 要饭花子 05/09/09 (167)
  comment 5 - 要饭花子 05/09/09 (253)
  comment 4 - 要饭花子 05/09/09 (194)
  comment 3 - 要饭花子 05/09/09 (181)
    Exactly! Thank you.  /无内容 - abc55 05/09/09 (144)
  comment 2 - 要饭花子 05/09/09 (195)
    Great! - abc55 05/09/09 (150)
  great. comment 1 - 要饭花子 05/09/09 (271)
    你提的两个意见都很好,谢谢。 - abc55 05/09/09 (195)
        过讲了。山外有山,敢献丑才能得到高手指教啊  /无内容 - abc55 05/09/09 (183)
  非常感谢。  /无内容 - rainbow 05/08/09 (302)
    请把 agreed to me us 的打字之错改成 - abc55 05/09/09 (274)
      thanks a lot.  /无内容 - rainbow 05/09/09 (212)
  rainbow: 海龟后的痛 - abc55 05/08/09 (169)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2007: 为什么上海市政府的管理能力强于北京?
2007: 中国式“心态文化”的致命迷津
2006: 中印大学之比较